Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 1990 Chevy P/U w/1995 LT1

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 1990 Chevy P/U w/1995 LT1

Up for sale is my 1990 Chevy Pickup. It is a single cab long bed. It is white and marroon. Not too much on this truck is stock. Its got a 1995 LT1 out of a camaro, a 770R4 transmission built by MadDog racing transmissions in Florida, an eaton posi rearend with 3.73's. Its got a 2" body lift on it, and a set of 32x11.5's with a set of eagle wheels. I put the 98 style front end on it with a billet grille, and the front bumper has fog lights and a billet grille in it as well. Its got a 2" cowl hood, an a-piller guage pod with trans temp and air/fuel ratio guages in them. I put a 60/40 split bench seat in it out of a 1998 Suburban, the driver seat is power with a lumbar support and the passenger side has a lumbar support. The older Chevys were always broken into (as this one was) so I mounted the radio in the middle of the cab on the floor at an angle facing up. Its got two pioneer 10's behind the seat, and an over the bed diamond plate toolbox in the bed. There is a receiver hitch (frame mount) on the truck. This truck was painted 9 years ago and the paint is in pretty good shape, with the normal chips on the hood from road debris. I put this motor in the truck 7 years ago and it has been a very reliable truck for me but I have bought a new truck and its time for this one to go

The Good-
This truck runs good, Ive changed the oil every three months. I just did a front end brake job two weeks ago with new rotors, pads, and bearings. For a 1990 Chevrolet Id say its in great shape.

The Bad-
The A/C compressor locked up on me a few weeks ago and instead of replacing it, I put an A/C delete pulley on it. The speedometer doesnt work because when I installed the transmission the transmission shop forgot to put the speedo gear on the tailshaft and instead of waiting for them to send it to me I just put it in. I do have the gear I have just never put it on. One of the tires is brand new bc i had a blowout and they have a warranty from Discount, but the other three have probably 30% left on them.

If interested I can get you pictures, either PM me or give me a call
512-557-5468
Im asking 3500.00 OBO
Thanks,
Bryan