Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1970 corvette project car

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1970 corvette project car

I have a 1970 corvette project car for sale. I started a frame off on this car but time and money have kept me from finishing it. The car was originally a 350 4 speed car with AC. I believe the original color was blue with blue interior. I have a factory big block hood in perfect condition. I took the body off the frame, had it sand blasted, then por15 the whole thing. All the suspension parts and bushings are brand new. All 4 brakes are brand new. I also put a new sending unit in the gas tank. I have the original muncie M21 4 speed for the car. I also have a dissambled 454 that will go with it. I have the block, pistons, rods, crank, pan, and heads but the engine is all in parts. The car is still dissambled but I will include EVERYTHING I have. The car was complete when I bought it. The car needs a whole new front end but everything else is there. Here are pictures of everything I have. Click the last link to see detailed pics. Please keep in mind that I did not clean any of the parts so they may look dirty, they have been in my garage for several years.

Here is a link to pics of all the parts.

http://picasaweb.google.com/TheHeckster/1970Corvette

I would love to finish this car and their values are doing nothing but going up but I just don't have the resources. I am asking $5,000/offer. I am able to work on the price or would maybe even consider a trade for LS parts or even another vehicle. I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thanks

Last edited by dheck; 01-11-2007 at 08:27 AM.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Launching!

Bump
Old 01-15-2007, 01:30 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

have you reinstalled the body on the frame? is the car a roller or completely dissassembled?can you post some more pics of the inside of the cabin especially lower windshield area/firewall from the inside, and any spots where there is rust....i may have some interest

tom
Old 01-17-2007, 07:30 AM
Launching!

There is ZERO rust on the car. I mean ZERO! The car is sitting just as shown in the first picture above. I just posted pics of the frame painting process so people see that it was done right. I'll see about getting more pictures this week of the inside of the cab.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:35 PM
FASTEST ALL MOTOR LS1 IN THE COUNTRY

ok sounds good.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Launching!

Car is SOLD!

Quick Reply: 1970 corvette project car