Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

94 9C1. 55-60K miles on it. Sell or trade

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 9C1. 55-60K miles on it. Sell or trade

This is a 1994 Chevy Caprice 9C1, cop car. Not a beat to **** cop car either. It does look better in pics then in person, but the car is clean. This car wasnt abused.

The car was done by George Bates. His number and fax # are all over the car, all you have to do to verify the list bellow is call or fax the VIN. And you get it back.

This is a list of everything that was replaced on the car by Bates.
-LT1 Engine
-Battery
-All hoses seals and gaskets
-anything electrical
-Guage cluster
-New Transmission with shift kit
-differential is brand new, with 3.08 gearing
-complete new suspension parts top to bottom
-New brake pads (Cop sissue), Rotars, Calipers, hoses
-Wheels and Tires
-AC system
-Driveshaft
-Radiator
-Colling fans
-Transmission coolers

Pretty much everything but the interior has been redone, not rebuilt, all new parts.Car has had a ton of work done to it. Odo reads 160K but that with the interior, are the only things that have 160 on them. Seats are in great condition, they might have been replaced but dont know yet.

The car starts up and drives perfect each time, never fails. Car gets around 20/21 mpg in the city, and I assume 28MPG on the highway because it went up to norcal from socal on a tank of gas, and that is a 320 mile trip. est speed was around 70-75. Lights work, everything on the car works fine except for the AC, it works, when it wants to. Think it just needs a charge. Also has a CD player, with one speaker that works

There are 2 things bad about this car.
1. There is a small dent on the trunk deck lid by the chevy sign, can be pulled for like $60 I was told.

2. The rear quarter panel is pushed in about 6 inches. However you cannot tell it's damanged, it's really weird. Tire blew up and jsut pushed it up. If your looking at the car from the side you cannot tell the difference, you literly have to get under the car to see it. So in my opinion it isnt a bid deal.

paint is good, should be repainted unless you want a black and white car.
Car is also really fast, it has hit 140+, and can do the 8th mile in 9.60 at over 73 mph, so it's pretty damn good if you wanna drag. that ET was with major wheel spin in 1st gear.

Here are some pics. Car is located in Norcal tell Tuesday, then from then on it's in SOCAL at home.

PICS IN 5 MINS
Old 01-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 9C1... One thing I need a pic of, is that it has a sticker just before the wheel and shifter that reads : WARNING: USE OVERDRIVE AT SPEEDS OVER 135 MPH.

Sticker is off the car. Just to show the new windows.

In this pic look at the chevy emblem, you MIGHT be able to see the dent.

And I took this photo in East Los Angeles, went over there to see some older buildings, and had to take the pic. Im taking it, my friends are in it doing what they do best, pissing on walls, leaning on the car, and asking me wtf am I doing.

Looking to sell, but mainly looking to trade, Open to almost anything, mainly a 4th gen, but would look into others. I needs a 4th and 1st gen to complete the collection.

Quick Reply: 94 9C1. 55-60K miles on it. Sell or trade