Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2002 Transam WS6

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 02:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Transam WS6

Ill be plain and simple

The car has never been raced at the track and has never been dynoed.

Car was stock until I got it about 1.5 years ago from a guy who was leaving to be stationed in Iraq.
I didnt put mods on the car to race it, I put mods in the car for appeal and attention.
Clutch and cam were put in about 400 miles ago. Car hasnt been opened up since install.

Car is extremely clean as you can tell from pictures. The interior wasnt vacuumed or anything when I took the pictures. Sorry.

Also, pics were taken before PRO 5.0 shifter was installed.

Mods are listed below in signature.

Car currently has 43,560 miles on it. Oil has been changed every 3500 miles using Imported German Castrol Ow30 (the best stuff for Ls1s).
Tranny fluid has been changed every 4000 miles.
Rear differential fluid has been changed every 5000 miles.

Car has never seen snow and seen rain once or twice.

For more information please PM me.

Car has been in a minor accident. Front bumper and hood were replaced. I was trying to get home because it started raining and I dont drive it in the rain, I ended up in my neighbors yard and I clipped his tree. The front bumper and hood were scratched. No collision, no frame damage. Very minor damage.

New things on car:
4 new Rotors
new brake pads all the way around (ceramic coated.. good stuff)
new NGK tr55 plugs and wires
oil changed 250 miles ago
tranny fluid changed 250 miles ago
new clutch fluid
differential fluid changed 250 miles ago
^thats basic tune up/mechanical

2 problems with the car.

A. Theres bubbling on the T-tops roof. You can search for it. Im not the only F-bod owner experiencing this problem. I havent had time to fix it because of school and work, but GM should fix it for free.

B. Minor knick in the rear quarter panel on passenger side because I was an not very wise. I was gettin the weedwacker down from the shelf in the garage and I swung it too wide and it tapped my car. Didnt hurt the paint, just a small little nick.

Other than that its perfect. I have my own detailing business and I will detail the car before its picked up.

Car has a clean title and I have the title in hand.

I paid $19,000 for it last April. Please shoot out reasonable offers. ONLY interested buyers please. I dont even know if Im going to sell it yet. Just let me know what your offers are. Its located in St. Louis Missouri.. Chesterfield, MO.
Id like around 18,500.
PM Me for more details.. OR

Email: Joey7489@yahoo.com
Phone: 314-283-8276 - My name is Joe

This first picture is a picture of the old exhaust that was on the car. The car has the same exhaust now, but its a newer one. It was bought 2 months ago. Its Pacesetter LT's with Texas speed True duals using 18" bullet mufflers. No raspiness at all thank god.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bumppp