Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1995 Extreme Rainbow Supercharged Cobra 425rwhp many pics!!FS/Trade

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1995 Extreme Rainbow Supercharged Cobra 425rwhp many pics!!FS/Trade

1995 Cobra SVT
Basics
57,850 orginal miles
Fully loaded
Leather(Tan), Mach 460, power everything Cruise, Air, CD, Tape etc..Everything works
Very clean
Clean carfax (No accidents ever)
Interior 2-tone Black and Tan
Exterior
BASF Extreme Rainbow Paint..Insane!!..Entire car is painted including door jams, trunk, and engine bay...Looks amazing..This is the same paint on the new extreme saleens and it's a $16000 option
Full Authentic Saleen Body Kit..Including Saleen fiberlass heat extractor hood
Cobra Rims..OEM
96-98 Taillights
Has Anntenna deleted..looks great...Pro installed rear window(Inside of car) antenna for execelent reception...just like on factory cars with this option
DriveLine (1650 Miles on New Engine..Transmisson)
Long rod 306 w/Manly steel Rods and Forged Pistons, Studded and girdled with all ARP hardware for ged pistons ..specs .30 over..1.38 comp height..91210 wrist pin..5.315 rod...3.00" Stroke..430 Grams
Engine has 9:1 Compression
1.6 scorpion stud mount roller rockers
7 QT oil pan
Eldebrock breathers for the valve covers
GT40 Iron heads fully polished and ported professionally (have before and after flow sheets) Also has ARP head studs
Comp Blower Cam
Vortech (Polished) V1 S trim supercharger with power pipe 8 psi
BBK throttle body 70mm
BBK Elbow
MSD Plugwires, Cap&Rotor
Powerpipe for SC
MSD Ignition
Accell Coil
BBK Long Tube Headers
DynoMax Mufflers
83MM Pro-M MAF calibrated for a supercharger car
Edelbrock RPM intake manifold...Port matched for heads
New 42Lb fuel injectors, Aeromotive fuel rails, 255 intank and inline fuel pump..Fuel presure regulator
Built World Class T5 transmission with hardened input/output shafts..New Tremec gears
Steeda Tri-Axe Shifter..Momo shift ****
Spec Stage 3 clutch..Pressure plate
Aluminum flywheel
Aluminum driveshaft
Cobra 8.8 with New cobra axles..Rear end has 3:27 FMS gear with a Auburn posi differential, Rear-End Support cover, all ARP throughout
Yokohoma Tires with good tread life ZR Rated 245/17 up front. 275/17 in the rear...
New SCT Tune done (1-3-07) at Alternative Automotive..Car was given a very safe street tune on only 8psi through the power pipe...I didn't take the rpms up very high due to the motor bieng fresh but it still made 425.6rwhp at 5500rpms..and the power was climbing straight up
The car easily makes around 475rwhp in higher rpms..Also the Air/Fuel is dialed in at a perfect 11.9 to 1 straight across the graph
Car also comes with(autometer) boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge, PLX Electronic Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio...Autometer Tach with shift light...all are installed
Suspension
Steeda 1.5" drop springs with Steeda upper and lower control arm and tokico struts/shocks.
Steeda Caster/Camber plates
Cobra Cross Drilled Slotted 13" Front Brakes..New Stock 11.5" in the rear
Full Welded in Steeda Subframe connectors
I have paperwork/recipts for almost all of the parts or work done...I try to keep as much paper work on my cars as possible..Car also comes wirh a $200 car cover, new msd cap, touchup paint, many other parts...
This is one sweet Cobra with low orginal miles..The paint is insane and catches the eye of almost evryone who looks at it. Right now the car flies, it has a ton of power and will throw you back in almost every gear..so with more boost I can't even imagine!! Everything on the car is in working order..The a/c, heat, cruise control, power windows, locks, brakes, suspension, engine, tranny, etc. etc...They all work as they should
Also some of you might recongnize the car from the 2Fast2Real DVD'S..This is one of thier feature cars...and can be seen on thier website...It has also been in their Films...
With every used car there are always flaws and I will tell you about everything I can think of...While the paint is great, there is a small rock chip on the hood, 3 sracthes on the passenger fender, the cobra spoiler has small run in it..There is a tiny ding in passeger door..you have to be looking for it to see it... A couple minor scratches here in there...A paint chip on the rear bumper..Nothing serious just normal wear...Still looks great..
The interior is orginal and the drivers side seat shows your typical wear in the leather, normal wear on the drivers side, backseat looks great..The carpet looks real good with Saleen floormats..There are no cracks in the dash etc...Also one of the rims has curb rash so I posted a pic of it...This does not cause any problems while driving etc...Still holds air just like the others..Just wanted to let everyone see the damage..THERE IS NO RUST ON THIS CAR...This is a southern car and has never seen snow...It's in storage right now... Car has only been in Michiagn for 2 months...As you can tell ther is alot of money invested in this car....and will make someone a great car....
Overall this is a great car...It's fast, sexy and draws attention. It needs very little to make it a showcar. You will not be dissapointed in this car...any further questions you have please email me or Call me (810) 614-5789 ...ask for Brandon....$10,000 or $11,000 with the saleens....or trade for lt1 or ls1...I really prefer local buyers but I will ship if i have too. Thanks

I also have a set of brand new 18" Saleen Rims with Brand new tires BFG..DR's on the back 0 miles on them ...never put on vechile

Old 01-29-2007, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

Old 01-29-2007, 12:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

extreme rainbow is right
Old 01-29-2007, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

what he said... and i luv it
Old 01-29-2007, 09:03 PM