Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

01 Ws6 H/c $10,000!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 08:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 Ws6 H/c $10,000!!!!!

Alright.... in the process of deciding to either sell the car or do a tranny swap. Here are the details of it:
2001 white A4 Ws6
80,000 miles
cheatr cam
patriot performance ls6 stage 2 heads
dyno tuned at 390rwhp by kushon at excelsior motorsports (best dyno tunner in san diego)
pacesetter headers, ory, flowmaster
black chrome zr1 rims 17x9 in front and 17x 11 in rear

I am going to cut through all the B.S. and tell you what is wrong with the car:
(A)Tranny is going out- It will shift perfectly while driving normal but at W.O.T it will shift into the next gear 50% of the time and the other 50% it will slip and go straight to redline. Too much power for the tranny I guess.

(B) It is a salvage title. Car was salvaged at around 50,000 miles and was completly restored. I have put almost 30,000 miles on it in alittle more than 2 years. Nothing wrong with it besides the tranny. It actually was perfect before my dumbass had to put heads/cam on.

I am very firm on the $10,000 and I know the car is worth that. I am currently looking for a full T-56 swap. If I find a buyer before I find a t-56 swap for a good price then I will sell the car. But if not then a M6 is comming. This car is my baby and I hate to sell it. Any one still interested after I unloaded those 2 tiny facts about the car????

Also, I would be interested in many trades. I am looking for a truck that gets better than 20mpg and is reliable.... thats it. PM me or call me if interested.
619-962-9359
Logan