Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Gauging interest: Trade 750 rwhp 02 Z28 fully built for built C5?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007 | 12:38 PM
TS6
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gauging interest: Trade 750 rwhp 02 Z28 fully built for built C5?

I am just thinking about this for now. A couple buddies got C5 vettes and I really like them, and while I love my car, it has gotten kinda rowdy. The quick list on my car goes like this:

2002 Z28, 34K miles. Clean title, paint is 8.5 out of 10, black on black, leather interior, 6 pt bar, and a few sets of rims to choose from, 4" cowl hood, SS spoiler, T tops.

New 408, Dart heads, D1SC procharger, FMIC, big fuel system, LT's, TD's, built 4L60E, 12 bolt 3.73 rear end, all high quality parts used on build.

Subframe connectors, Billingsley LCA's and PHR, Spohn drag bar, QA1's, BMR crossmember, RT TA.

Car made 757 RWHP on 14 psi, has only a 3.85 pulley, tons of room left. This was on pump gas. The car does have an alky system, but its not needed. I just bought it for insurance.

I have made one pass in it, 10.42 at 135, leaving very soft and not flooring it until late 2nd gear. This car spins tires on the street at any speed, so I didn't go nuts on the first pass at the track. Once I floored it the pull was amazing!

The car is still fully loaded, however I JUST removed the condenser to make the car run cooler. The cruise, PW, PL, stereo, etc., are all functional.

This is a street car capable of a high 9 second pass. The one pass I made was at 3900 lbs race weight, with a very slow 1.63 60'.

The engine and blower combo was built and tuned at FLP.

Lots more stuff on this car, its got it all, but I'll spare the small stuff for an interested party.

What I want:

A somewhat built C5, needs to run mid 11's at the slowest. 500-600 RWHP. Prefer an A4 car. Lowish miles, excellent condition like my car. Needs to be super reliable. My car is very reliable, but I obviously took a drag approach to it and the power, frankly, is retarded on the street. Its a blast to drive though!

I would prefer something with a built engine/trans, must be fully loaded, and I would really like the removable top. Color is not extremely important, but I love black.

My car is no joke, I've spent alot of $$$ building it, and it will go 9's with a better/lighter driver (300 lbs here) and a harder launch.

Whatever I trade for must be 100% reliable, and very driveable. No 5000 stalls, no overheating, no exhaust so loud I can't hear myself think.

I guess what I want is my car in C5 form, with a touch less power.

No nitrous cars, but FI is fine. All motor is fine too.

If anyone is interested, just drop me a line with some pics to turbosam6@yahoo.com.

I have posted a few pics of my car here and there, check the wheel forum in a search.

Thanks!
Old 05-01-2007 | 10:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take cash?
Old 05-05-2007 | 04:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much you sell it for.