Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2001 Camaro SS Showcar 25K miles

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Camaro SS Showcar 25K miles

Up for sale is my showroom condition Bright Rally Red 2001 SLP camaro SS 6-speed T-top. The car was special ordered from the factory with slp springs & bilstein suspension, high flow center mounted exhaust w/ rear valance, SS floor mats, dash plaque and key fobs. This car has been stored in a climate controlled garage its entire life excepet when driven only on sunny days (the undercariage still looks like new!). The car is completely stock except for a slp carbon fiber air box w/ k&n filter and 200 mph white faced gauges. Has brand new BF-Goodwrench 275/40 ZR 17's. Was originally bought and stored in San Diego until i recently purchased the car from the original owner and shipped it up to sacramento where it is located currently. I bought the car with the intent of saving it as a collector due to the low milage and rare options but am relocating to seattle for new job. have all paper work with original window sticker and slp option sticker. like i say, car is perfect condition, must see to appreciate. asking $22000 obo. must have cash in hand if you want to test drive, keep low ball offers and dont waist my time or yours. here is a link to pictures
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/342044177.html