Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2006 GTO - Impulse Blue - M6

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 02:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2006 GTO - Impulse Blue - M6

For sale is my 2006 Impulse Blue Metallic GTO. Car is a 6 speed with right at 11,000 miles. Car has the upgraded 18" almuminum wheels with tire tread at 90% or so. Car has black interior in perfect condition. Windows are tinted all around with Llumar 20% tint. Car was manufactored in November 2005 so the strut rub that some newer 2006 models have been known to have is not an issue, dealer has checked already! Car is currently a lease but will be bought out when I have a buyer, I will pay the difference. So, it may take an extra week or so for the transaction since we have to complete two deals in a sense. OK, mods will be listed below. KBB on the car is $27,505 so that will be my asking price to start. All mods listed will remain on the car and stock parts will come with the sale of course. All work was done by the local dealer so you can feel better knowing I haven't done anymore than change the fluids OK, on to the mods.

EXTERIOR:

* 20% Window Tint
* Stainless Steel GTO kit on rear bumper
* Removed "PONTIAC" lettering from decklid
* Added a pair of "400 HP" decals in silver to the hood scoops
* Installed a set of rare SAP grills - these sell for well over $750 on eBay now
* Installed some color matched plugs where a dealer front plate had left holes in front bumper
* Added a pair of "GOAT" emblems on side of car near rear tires
* Painted the GTO letters on the fuel rail covers IBM to match with factory touch up paint them cleared them

INTERIOR:

* Comes with an extra set of floor mats - not original but they fit and match, so the stock mats are in NEW condition
* New window switches - replaced under GM warranty
* New door lock actuator - replaced under GM warranty
* Upgraded interior speakers all around - JBL 2ohm direct replacement speakers, sounds much better than stock
* Installed an adapter to connect an amp to the stock head unit- my amp and sub can be purchaed with the car for an additional fee. Amp is mounted to gas tank brace, all work was done by Circuit city. Sub is a JL Audio 10".
* Otherwise, the interior is stock and in great condition.

PERFORMANCE:

* Lingenfelter Cold Air Intake ($240 NEW)
* Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers & custom X pipe ($300)
* GMM Ripshift Race Version ($310 NEW)
* Kooks 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers Stainless Steel ($1000 NEW)
* Kooks Off Road Mid Pipes ($230 NEW)
* Stage 8 Locking Header Bolts ($39 NEW)
* PCM4LESS Dyno Tune - Tuned By Alvin - Made just under 400 RWHP
* 160 degreet thermostat
* AMSOIL 5W-30 Engine Oil - Changed at 4,000 miles - then 9,000 miles
* AMSOIL EAo Oil Filter - Put on at the first oil change
* AMSOIL Torque-Drive™ Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid
* AMSOIL SEVERE GEAR® Synthetic Extreme Pressure (EP) Lubricant 75W-140 Differential Fluid
* AMSOIL Antifreeze and Engine Coolant

More info on AMSOIL products can be found at www.amsoil.com.

Pictures will be posted later this week, I need to clean it up again. Feel free to pm me or call me after 5:00 pm EST please at (704) 213-6533. Please do not low ball me, I do not have to sell the car. I am just looking to get rid of a payment and fix someone up with a nice car for less than new ones are going for now. There were ONLY 252 GTO's made in 2006 in this exact exterior color, wheel, transmission, and interior trim combo btw!!

Pic below is w/o the spoiler on (spoiler has been put back on now)

Last edited by CamminV6; 06-21-2007 at 08:39 AM.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car is....

SOLD