Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2001 Trans Am WS6 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 01:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Trans Am WS6 for sale

I have decided I need something a little bigger so I am going to try and sell the car and I will consider trades for a Tahoe, Yukon or Escalade with under 80k miles, would prefer 02 and up.

2001 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air
Light Pewter Metallic
Black leather interior
6 Speed
T-Tops
45,000 miles

Mods:
Polished Torque Thrust II wheels w/ Firehawk tires in great condition
Eibach Sportline lowering springs
Hurst Short throw shifter w/ lous short stick
Optima Red Top Battery
CETA painted rear panel
Hurst Bumper Emblem
Last of the Breed badges
2 Speed manual fan overide switch
L.E.D shift light mounted, but not hooked up yet
Magnaflow Exhaust
SLP floor mats and deck mat
SLP air lid
SLP MAF Sensor
Smooth Bellows kit

The car is in excelent condition. The interior is perfect with the exception of a tear in the driver side door panel that is less than 1 inch long right where the window meets it. The paint is in great condition, no chips on the hood or front clip, no door dings or dents. The drivers side door could stand to be buffed out a little better but doesn't look bad, but there is a spot by the handle that apears to have been touched up. I would rate the interior of the car a 9 out of 10 and the exterior a strong 8.5 out of 10 and mechanically a 10 out of 10. I am very honest with my cars and also very picky when I buy cars so you have to see this car to appreciate it and you won't be disapointed. The stance of the car makes it handle amazingly and look really agressive. I have not raced the car nor taken it to the track. All mods were on the car when I bought the car. I bought this car from a dealership so I can not vouch for the other owners but it looks like the car has been taken well care its whole life. I will try to get some better pictures up this week of the car.

I am asking $18,900 for the car and please no tire kickers. If you have any questions about the car or would like to come take a look at it, you can call me on my cell at 636-734-9648 or email me at mgibson@crowderorg.com The car is currently located in Osage Beach at the Lake of the Ozarks, MO but I am back in St. Louis, MO on most weekends and can bring the car if somebody would like to take a look at it. Thanks, Matt

Old 06-25-2007, 01:27 PM

would you consider a trade for a 2002 chevy z71 with only 55,000 miles?
Old 06-25-2007, 08:00 PM

here is the link. my email is quad_racer05@yahoo.com

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ice=&cardist=0
Old 06-26-2007, 08:51 AM
Teching In

Hey bud, I have an SUV as well that I am looking to get rid of for an LS1... It's a fully loaded 03 Eddie Bauer Explorer, V8, 4WD, Towing package, moonroof, roof rack, running boards, leather, 6disc cd changer, heated seats and mirrors, dual power seats.. Forest Green.. Would love to work something out!! Nice car!
Old 06-27-2007, 08:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any interest in the 15k range?
Old 06-28-2007, 10:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Nice WS6!