Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Guaging Interest: 99 Trans am A3, MS4, HPtuners And much more..

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 10:18 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Guaging Interest: 99 Trans am A3, MS4, HPtuners And much more..

Ok i have a Meticulously Maintained 99 trans am that i have owned since i was 17 Y/O.. I bought the car bone stock which is a good thing, and i started the modding about a year after. Its only seen the track once and that was when it was stock, has never been since the mods.

List of mods are:
SLP lid
K&N filter
HPtuners W/ Laptop
GMS MAF
MS4
TH350
Hurst Pistol grip shifter
PTC 3500 stall
SLP Long tubes
BNR 3" true duals with bullets dumped
PRC dual springs
TIT. Retainers
Hardened PR's
VFN 4" ram air hood

Mods bought:
2 15 x 10 weld draglites
double roller timing chain
LS6 ported oil pump

The cam was just installed maybe a month ago and i have only put about 100 miles on the car with the cam and springs and stuff. By meticulously maintained i mean the car has only seen 93 octane gas, oil was changed with mobil 1 5W 30 synth. every 700-1000 miles bc the car was hardly ever driven but maybe 2 or 3 times a month. Always cleaned it and always had the engine bay cleaned also. Right now the speedo is not working because the TH350 was just put in and i have not gotten the adapter to make it work yet.

I love this car but i would really LOVE to have a C5 Vette ..

The car was just sea foamed and I didn't get to see the huge smoke cloud that everyone was talking about but after, i changed the fuel filter and oil and all that good stuff. Right now the car has 109k miles and i bought it with 104k right at 3 years ago.

I figure the car should definitely see 10s with a 150 shot on it and a nice tune.. Right now the car has had some weight reduction (ex. VFN hood(lost 45lbs) Rear bumper support(lost 20lbs) Rear seat with belts(20-25lbs) TH350(???) draglites(20lbs))

The car is a very reliable and Veryyy fun ride but i think My fun was into modding it and throwing my money at it but i never took it to the track bc i had the fun working on it then playing the buying something else and repeating LOL..

I'll sale the car with everything i have listed for $9000 and im not needing to sale it just wanting to see if anyone wants a nice car with some mods already.

Anyways here are some pics of the car:

This is a Pic of my drivers side front fender

Engine Bay shots

There ya go guys let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thanks
B.J.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:30 AM
TECH Veteran

TTT for the morning... Nobody interested in a really clean car?? You can save the money you would spend on the mods that are already on the car.. Even comes with the highly talked about MS4 cam..
Old 07-06-2007, 10:37 AM
TECH Veteran

This will be the last bump TTT, i have all the interior pieces that are missing in the pics. I had to remove the center console bc the shifter would not fit through the stock opening.

Will be interested in a partial trade for a C5 M6 Vette .

Nothing is wrong with this car, never been wrecked or anything like that.