Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1998 Black WS6, A4, Light Mods, T-Tops

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 03:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He sent me the emails and it looks like you should have just told him that you made a mistake. But when you sent him the 4th email letting him have your cell phone number and telling him to call you to set something up so he could come look at the car. Well that seems to me that he was the next in line. I just think he was a little upset because he felt you were stringing him along for a whole weeek. If you have time to jump on here and read messages you have time to respond to them. I am sure you have another phone you could have used to get your voice mail and call him back to let him know something.
By the way If you are a man of you word then who cares how many post he has.........
Old 08-06-2007, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lovemevmp
He sent me the emails and it looks like you should have just told him that you made a mistake. But when you sent him the 4th email letting him have your cell phone number and telling him to call you to set something up so he could come look at the car. Well that seems to me that he was the next in line. I just think he was a little upset because he felt you were stringing him along for a whole weeek. If you have time to jump on here and read messages you have time to respond to them. I am sure you have another phone you could have used to get your voice mail and call him back to let him know something.
By the way If you are a man of you word then who cares how many post he has.........
Look, I just admitted I made a mistake. Apperently everyone on this damn board is perfect and never makes mistakes. I apologize for being wrong and for the emails. As I said, I had many many emails in a short time and obviously I got it mixed up.

From this point on, if all any of you are here to do is post your shitty comments, then take them elsewhere. I am only human and made an honest mistake.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by my98ws6
First off, I DO want to sell the car. I will also be the first to admit publicly on here in front of everyone, I did make a mistake with Quick50. I did say in a PM that he would be next in line if the first deal fell through. I had so many PM's that came in a were responded to, that I honestly lost track and couldn't keep them all straight (heaven forbid that I make a mistake).

Second off, that is correct, the pictures were from last year. Car is identical minus the tail-light covers (which was mentioned), those pictures had a small crack in the drivers front quarter at the bottom by the door (which was replaced), and there were more miles (which was updated). Why would I waste time trying to take more pictures when the car is in the same condition, actually better since the crack was fixed.

And in regards to the cell phone, it was lost, and I am still waiting on my replacement from Verizon. So if you work for Verizon, or know someone who does, that can get my replacement to me faster, then that would be great. Otherwise, there is no point in getting on here bashing me, essentially calling me a liar.

And yes, I do hop online and just check messages occasionally without responding. I travel 4 -5 days per week for my company and sometimes all I have time for is to jump online, check messages, and go about my business. Some of us have demanding jobs that take up a lot of our time, and some of us have jobs that allow us a little more down time.

In the future, unless you (or anyone else for that matter) knows all details of the situation, or knows me personally, don't come in here bashing on me and calling me liar. I may be many things, but a liar I am not.

Not to mention the fact that this is coming from someone who has less than 10 posts on here.
If you wanted to sell your car you would make time to respond to people. That's how you SELL things! Oh we all make mistakes some call them mistakes some call them flat out lies I chose the later. Wow 20000 miles in one year and the car still looks the same even down to amount of ugly a$$ tread on the back tires? So was your phone was crushed or lost? I got an email saying it was crushed. Oh you lost your phone in a crushing accident? The fact of the matter is YOU knew I was trying to get a hold of you and yet went on to lead the next guy in line on! Oh and who form lines? My car was for sell and the first person who handed me cash owned the car. If I wanted to bash you I would have. I stated my opinion. Must have bothered ya huh? Lots of truth it hurts I know. Oh so now post count has something to do with it? WOW way to welcome the new people!!!!! He!! if you hadnt try to "sell" your car twice you would have 10 as well!!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 09:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Quick5O
If you wanted to sell your car you would make time to respond to people. That's how you SELL things! Oh we all make mistakes some call them mistakes some call them flat out lies I chose the later. Wow 20000 miles in one year and the car still looks the same even down to amount of ugly a$$ tread on the back tires? So was your phone was crushed or lost? I got an email saying it was crushed. Oh you lost your phone in a crushing accident? The fact of the matter is YOU knew I was trying to get a hold of you and yet went on to lead the next guy in line on! Oh and who form lines? My car was for sell and the first person who handed me cash owned the car. If I wanted to bash you I would have. I stated my opinion. Must have bothered ya huh? Lots of truth it hurts I know. Oh so now post count has something to do with it? WOW way to welcome the new people!!!!! He!! if you hadnt try to "sell" your car twice you would have 10 as well!!!!

You know what man, you are entiled to your opinion as you stated. I have admitted to you and everyone on here publicly that I made a mistake.

In regards to selling it twice. Yes I listed it last year, there was a little interest, but after several weeks there were no serious buyers so I decided not to sell. So the **** what!!! I am entitled to change my mind. Just like I changed my mind and decided to list it for sale again this year.

As far as it "hurting" me....please...get the **** over yourself. It takes far more than your opinion to bother me. You think I lied, so be it.

A mistake was made, I have aplogized for it, and you can't/won't accept it. Sounds to me like you are the one with the problem.

If you have nothing better to do than come in here and **** in my thread at this point, then I politely ask you to "STAY THE **** OUT!!!!!"

Have a great night and an even better day.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

SOLD as of this morning!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Congrats on the sale! I'm done just wanted to work ya up a bit. I had a great night and a better day thanks for wishing me well.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for the sweet car. EXACTLY as pictured.

Dan
Old 08-10-2007, 01:22 PM
TECH Resident

AHHHHHH Everyone run, Dan got an LS1!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:31 PM
TECH Resident

Old 08-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Teching In

She's purdy, Dan! Good luck!
Old 08-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Congrats Dan!!!
Old 08-12-2007, 12:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

dan likes *****! jk, not really, congrats though
Old 08-15-2007, 12:06 AM
On The Tree

Dan
Old 08-15-2007, 12:13 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats on the sale, and I must say, you handled the negative feedback extremely well, hats off to you.

Quick Reply: 1998 Black WS6, A4, Light Mods, T-Tops