Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Turbo LS1 TA 730 RWHP/810 RWTQ

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was suppose to be sold to me, I even paypaled the deposit he wanted. He said he had the title in hand and ready to go. I had spoke to him on Sunday several times and I tried contacting him on Monday and Tuesday with no success. I get a paypal refund Wednesday and a note claiming he had tried to get ahold of me and that he was having title troubles and could no longer sell me the car. He was sorry about the inconveiance.

He obviously sold the car to someone else, no big deal, part of business. I just wish he would have been upfront about it. The whole time dealing with him on Sunday he was nothing but helpful. He went out and took a ton more of video even after I told him I would buy the car.

Looks like someone else got a killer car at a killer price. Hey lucky them, guess I just keep on searching. Just the way I was treated in the end leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

I have no doubt that Jed will treat the guy giving him the cash very well.

This is not a bashing thread, just explaining the situation.