Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

04 BBM GTO in VA

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 08:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 04 BBM GTO in VA

Hate to do it, but it looks like I gotta sell the Goat. Nothing wrong with the car, its 100% perfect. I just have some other financial issues I need to take care of right now, plus I am getting married soon (I hope) and need to get ready for that. Okay, here is the car info:

2004 GTO, Barbados Blue Metallic with black leather interior. LS1 with a 6-speed tranny. This car is bone stock other than a wing delete, cone air filter and muffler delete. Everything else is just the way it came from the Land Down Under. I still have the factory wing that will go with the car. Car has just over 41K on it, and I am the second owner. Car originally sold in Georgia and was traded back in to the original dealership. It was transported to TN for me by the dealer I purchased it from.

This is the rarest color combo of all three years of production, according to the stats on LS1GTO.com. This is 1 of only 271 BBM/6 speed cars ever built. Next closest combo is the cosmos purple at about 400 or so. So if these cars ever do become a collectors item, this will be one of the few rare finds. If you have any questions or want more info, PM me here or email me at i8atang @ yahoo dot com.

Holy crap, I just realized I have never put a price up here! So here it is:
Asking $19,500 but open to all offers

Last edited by SSmokd U; 10-21-2007 at 01:36 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

K guys, this car needs to go VERY soon! Someone make an offer! BUMP!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 12-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

open to any trades? and cash? pm me if so