Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

F/S: 02 Z51 6 spd Magnetic Red Vert 8k Miles Warranty Thru 09 Wisconsin

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007 | 12:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default F/S: 02 Z51 6 spd Magnetic Red Vert 8k Miles Warranty Thru 09 Wisconsin

2002 Z-51 Magnetic Red Corvette Convertible with Light Oak top

Only 8k Miles with GM Full Coverage $0 Deductible Warranty through 8/09

$34,595 located in Janesville, Wisconsin
More info below pictures

A total of 75 pictures are available at my webshots

My dad has decided to sell his corvette so I am listing it for him. Here are the details.

Only one previous owner. 8,200 miles. Never smoked in, never driven in the rain, prepped and stored in garage all fall and winter. Completely stock and unmodified.

Comes with original window sticker, msrp of $ 53,615.

Magnetic red with light oak top and light oak leather interior

Options:

6 speed manual
Polished aluminum wheels
Z-51 performance package
Body side moldings
Preferred equipment 2 package with dual zone air
Fog lamps
Memory package
Adjustable sport bucket seat
Power passenger seat
Twilight sentinel
Electrochromic mirrors inside and outside drivers side
Heads up display
Power telescoping wheel

Gm major guard warranty, $ 0. deductible, good thru 8/12/2009 or 34,476 miles

My dad works at a local Chevy Dealership where he has a customer that buys all of his Corvettes from him. This customer had three Corvettes and decided to trade one in. My dad had been waiting for the right corvette to buy and he snatched this one up because he knew how well this guy took care of his cars. I remember the day my dad brought this car home I kept thinking, "This is what Kelly Blue Book is talking about when a car is described as being in "excellent" condition. Even the engine area of the car was literally spotless.

The pictures show that this car is in the same immaculate condition the day my dad brought it home. The pevious owner, and my dad, have had all service work, all the way down to oil changes, done at the dealership. This is a car has its entire history recorded at one dealership. A record of all maintenance has been kept for the life of the car. On top of the low miles, a GM Major Guard Warranty, the top warranty available, is included through August 12th, 2009 or 34,476 miles. It has a $0 deductible, so everything is covered.

The paint and body are perfect free of any scratches and dings. The top has no tears, discoloration, stains, or imperfections. It has never had any repairs or any body work of any kind. The car is in perfect mechanical condition. The stereo and electronics all function perfectly. The interior and leather are immaculate.

It is bone stock and has never had any modifications. The only things that have been added are the Corvette letter inserts in the rear, the Corvette emblem plate between the exhaust tips, and a removable Corvette carpet cover in the trunk. All of which could be easily removed. An XM radio was hooked up to the factory radio, but has since been removed, restoring the car to its complete and original condition.

If paying by check or any form of payment that needs time to clear, 10 business days will be required for the payment to clear before the sale is completed.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Check out my positive feeback, I also have the same seller ID of LRK322 on Ebay.

-Lane

Last edited by lrk322; 11-30-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Old 11-28-2007 | 08:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

bump-----------
Old 11-30-2007 | 05:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Price lowered to $34,595! A GM major guard warranty with $0 deductible is included with this car!