Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1998 Camaro Z28 **FOR SALE**

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 05:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1998 Camaro Z28 **FOR SALE**

1998 Camaro Z28

LS1, Automatic w/ only 65k miles!
Red Exterior & Gray Cloth Interior.
CD Player, All Power Options

This car is in near perfect condition. The paint is great and it has no dents or blemishes. The interior is spotless with no tears, cracks, stains, etc. It is a hard top car. This car has never been raced EVER and has ZERO modifications. BONE STOCK down to the air filter! You will not find a nicer Z28 than this.. The owner of this car is the pickiest person I have ever met and he takes better care of his vehicles than anyone I know This is my boss's car and I do not have any pics of it and probably won't have any pics unless someone is VERY serious and just has to have some pics. I have had quite a few Fbodys and I know a damn nice car when I see one and when I say this car is in GREAT condition I MEAN IT. The 1 and only problem with the car is the windshield and it has a crack at the very bottom that you can barely even see. Thats it. Other than that the car is perfect! No leaks, no dents, no nothing.

He is asking $8500 o.b.o. for the car. If you are interested or have any questions just let me know and I will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you have. The car is located in the Birmingham, Alabama area.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 03-01-2008, 11:07 AM
10 Second Club

Not sure why noone is interested in this car.. I have looked around on here and I keep seeing 98/99's with over 100k miles and in half *** condition going for $6-7k... This car looks brand new basically and only has 65k miles on it.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

people will show more interest in the car if the pics were posted so they know that the car is in as perfect condition as you say it is than youll have alot of offers more then likely
Old 03-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by stefan256
people will show more interest in the car if the pics were posted so they know that the car is in as perfect condition as you say it is than youll have alot of offers more then likely
I agree 100% I am not even going to show interest in an add with out pics.

Quick Reply: 1998 Camaro Z28 **FOR SALE**