Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2005 GTO M6 8k mi. Built 550+ HP Cyclone Gray Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 07:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

David, I've had 3 offers better than yours, not to mention the Ebay auction that went to $26200, and I obviously didn't take that. I am in negotiations with the two top bidders, but nothing is set in stone until I have cash in hand. Thanks for the offer but it won't buy the car.

Gino
Old 06-05-2008, 07:37 AM
On The Tree

Very nice ride! If you're interested in any trades and your other negotiations don't go well, let me know and I'll see what we can work out...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-non-lsx-powered/924093-04-intrepid-dd-07-ram-quad-cab-4x4-sale.html
Old 06-05-2008, 08:56 PM

Gino,
I am curious...when I watched your auction on Ebay, you can view the high bidders feedback and it also shows the percentage of bidding they have done with you which everyone can see. Each of these higher bidders had 20+ percentage of bidding action with you so they have either bought many multiple items from you in the past or were friends that bid the auction up. I guess whatever works... Either way I guess it does not matter because I would not pay anymore then $24,000. Nice car, but overpriced in my opinion.
Good luck with your sale.
Dave
Old 06-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Teching In

David,
One gentleman is from the Netherlands (and he is legit - I spoke with him and he has reputable feedback. Hes looking into the taxes/duties to get the car back there as we speak, and he may be the new owner of the car) and the other bidder is a guy here in Wisconsin who is a vintage musclecar collector that wanted something newer. I am in contact with him as well regarding an offer on the car outside of Ebay. Either way, there was no 'bidding up' that you speak of. The bid hidtory thing that you mentioned just means they were bidding on my item, and maybe nothing else on Ebay at that time. Has nothing to do with anything else. Someone here can chime in and correct me if im wrong, but it just means how many bids they have on my item versus other stuff they are bidding on currently on ebay, which could be nothing else. And you're right, it doesn't matter because 24k wont buy my GTO Good luck in your search. I'm sure someone out there is hard up for money and cant make their payments on a GTO, and your offer might entice them to to take one in the shorts to dump out of their car. Just have to be patient, I guess. I don't feel my car is overpriced, but we're all entitled to our own opinions
Old 06-05-2008, 09:44 PM

Gino, Ok I must of taken the E-bay thing the wrong way. Sorry about that, I was not acusing but more so asking. I know people do this on their own auctions on a regular basis. I am sure someone someday will give you your price but on the other hand, you may kick yourself if it don't sell... I have seen some VERY nice low mileage 2005's with under 15,000 miles going for $16,000-$18,000 so good buys are definitely out there and you can get a lot of car for $27,000-$29,000 grand if you shop smart and hit the seller at the right time.
Good luck and hope all works out for you.
Dave
Old 06-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Teching In

No problemo Dave, good luck with your search! p.s. where are ya finding low mileage 05s for 16k!!?? If it was like my car (but stock) I'd buy it right now at 16k.. I'm not joking either!
Old 06-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Teching In

bump...
Old 06-11-2008, 01:17 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wht cube motor is this and are the internals forged?

Thanks

SDB
Old 06-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Teching In

SDB- stock displacement shortblock, stock internals. The entire car has 9500 miles on it, shortblock included.

Thanks

Gino
Old 06-30-2008, 08:45 AM
Teching In

car is sold. thanks