Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

GI: 2004 Procharged GTO

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GI: 2004 Procharged GTO

Well,this car and the debt it has put me into due to mods just doesn't mix well together. I have other things going on in life that are more important than this car right now, even with as much love that I have for it. At this time, I am NOT looking to part it out, so please do not ask for anything right now. The car has just under 28k on it, the motor has just under 34k.
Back in the beginning of February, the car made 560/506 NOT on methanol. It saw 11PSI. The car was retuned 2 months later for the methanol, in 25 degree warmer weather, only made 8psi and still made 550/530. It is fast without a doubt.

Since I am only gaging interest right now, I haven't come up with a price yet. If you are really THAT interested, feel free to PM me and we can talk some numbers. Once again, I am not looking to part anything out right now. Thanks. If you want to see some pics, let me know, I will get recent ones.

Mods that are done (might be forgetting a few):

Performance:
-6.0L LQ4 Motor, Iron Block with 317 Heads, ~9.3:1 Compression
-Polished Procharger D1SC, powder coated charge pipe in gloss black.
-4" Reichard Racing Pulley
-Extra Blower Belt
-Snow Performance Methanol Injection
-Pacesetter LT's
-Custom 3" header back Magnaflow Exhaust
-Fluidampr
-Team SCSS Color Matched Gauges (PSI, A/F Ratio, and Fuel Pressure)

Fuel
-Mototron 60# Injectors
-Walbro 255
-8.1L Fuel Bucket

Drivetrain:
-Speed INC SC-1 Camshaft (222/228 .566/.571 115 LSA)
-Patriot Dual Springs
-7.4 Hardened Push Rods
-GMM Race
-LS7 Clutch

Appearance:
-05/6 Hood
-SAP Grills
-6k HID Low Beam
-5k HID Fogs
-Gloss Black 17's with BF Goodrich KDW 255/40/17 (over 50% left)

Suspension:
-SLP Rear Sway Bar
-BMR Drag Bags
-Pedders Diff Insert

Last edited by zachd; 06-04-2008 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Launching!

i am in the market for a gto, but i think you wont get close to what you would like to get out of it. i think because it is an 04 you will have a hard time getting 25-27k MAX out if it. i can find nice 04s all day long for 15-17 grand, and 05s are going for 18-20. if you look at ls1gto.com there are some heavily modded ones for sale and they are asking 24-26. i dont mean any offense, just telling you what i see the market doing. post an asking price tho, because if not they will close your tread.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:28 AM
Teching In

zach, what's up man?! You just got her to this point I had no clue you were thinking of selling. But hey, I can't talk. I've had a feeler thread up for months and months. I'm in no rush whatsoever to sell. Hell, I'm still modding her Just thinking about something different. I understand where you're coming from though. This stuff can add up quick!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by up2nuthingud
i am in the market for a gto, but i think you wont get close to what you would like to get out of it. i think because it is an 04 you will have a hard time getting 25-27k MAX out if it. i can find nice 04s all day long for 15-17 grand, and 05s are going for 18-20. if you look at ls1gto.com there are some heavily modded ones for sale and they are asking 24-26. i dont mean any offense, just telling you what i see the market doing. post an asking price tho, because if not they will close your tread.
I dont even have a price in mind yet, its not for sale yet so dont think i need a price, just seeing if anyone is even interested. I know what they go for, i am pretty active on ls1gto.

Originally Posted by dsmtrance
zach, what's up man?! You just got her to this point I had no clue you were thinking of selling. But hey, I can't talk. I've had a feeler thread up for months and months. I'm in no rush whatsoever to sell. Hell, I'm still modding her Just thinking about something different. I understand where you're coming from though. This stuff can add up quick!
Yeah, I know she just got done, but with school coming up soon and the commute, it just wont be practical for a 60 mile roundtrip several days a week. it will add up quickly. I have nearly 12k invested so far, and only about half is payed off.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Teching In

bump for a nice car...