Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

'02 Camaro SS needs a new home ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '02 Camaro SS needs a new home ...

Anyone looking for a very cool Camaro SS?? If you're just chomping at the bit to run SCCA Solo II F Stock, this might be the car for you. My '02 SS has the Strano upgrades (Sports adjustable Koni's and sway bar) and extra wheels with Hoosier A6's (two autocrosses on the tires). It's extremely streetable and very fun to drive!!

In 2002, I lost my company car and had to buy something so this was it. A year later, I got another company sled so parked the Camaro in the shop. It's been lightly driven and mostly on freeways via the Salinas-to-Las Vegas route each November for SEMA. The Camaro really enjoys that trip each year and can be extremely economical loafing along in sixth gear (29 mpg).

I've only autocrossed this car a handful of times (three, if I remember correctly) and was surprised as hell how well it did at this year's Nor-Pac San Francisco Region Divisionals.

2002 Camaro SS base model, LS1 w/M6, solid roof (no t-tops), center dual exhaust ($1200 upgrade from SLP), dark navy metallic blue, charcoal cloth seats, Hurst shifter, all the cool stuff like embroidered "SS" mats and other goodies from SLP that are still in their original boxes, chrome optional 10-spoke 17x9 wheels, a cool SLP car cover, and the best part is this car has only 15,400 miles. Never been raced or tracked, or wrecked. Comes with clean title and is ready to go. Comes with factory Helms manuals (three).

$21,000 and negotiable with everything listed above.

Email me at bitchincamaro at redshift.com or PM me if you need more photos or information.

Cheers and thanks,
Mary Pozzi
Old 06-10-2008, 06:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did you seriously write "never been raced or tracked" but post a picture of you auto-xing the car and say you have raced it about 3 times? lol
Old 06-10-2008, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Oso SS
did you seriously write "never been raced or tracked" but post a picture of you auto-xing the car and say you have raced it about 3 times? lol
While I can understand your point, I don't believe it was necessay for you to post this comment.

Mary
Welcome aboard from a fello autocrosser ~ SouthWest Division here(a little late, I know) . First, please excuse the above reply, as you truly can get some good activity on this board.
As for the car, it looks like an extremely nice car, and I have been considering another one, just trying to wait and see how F-Stock "pans out" before I make my final decision. I will keep you in mind and good luck on the sale !
Old 06-10-2008, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheBowtieboy
While I can understand your point, I don't believe it was necessay for you to post this comment.

Mary
Welcome aboard from a fello autocrosser ~ SouthWest Division here(a little late, I know) . First, please excuse the above reply, as you truly can get some good activity on this board.
As for the car, it looks like an extremely nice car, and I have been considering another one, just trying to wait and see how F-Stock "pans out" before I make my final decision. I will keep you in mind and good luck on the sale !
Not bitching about the car, not saying it's not worth it or it's not clean. hell I'd buy it if I didn't already have an SS... but something to think about when you're trying to sell something to a bunch of people you don't know - try not to contradict yourself. Yes it was totally necessary to post that.

Don't try to make me look bad by "apologizing" for me, thanks.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the welcome, Bowtie, and glad to hear from a fellow autocrosser. I don't really consider autocrossing to be considered the same as street racing, road racing, drag racing, or even open track events as it's more low-speed and less stressful on the car and components. Perhaps Oso has a different opinion ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

I love this site and have lurked here for several years. This fourth gen is one of many Camaro's I own and the newest, of course. Hope to see you at Nationals this year.

Cheers,
Mary Pozzi
Old 06-11-2008, 10:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Oso SS
Not bitching about the car, not saying it's not worth it or it's not clean. hell I'd buy it if I didn't already have an SS... but something to think about when you're trying to sell something to a bunch of people you don't know - try not to contradict yourself. Yes it was totally necessary to post that.

Don't try to make me look bad by "apologizing" for me, thanks.
........ as a moderator would say: "if you have no interest or intent in purchasing the vehicle don't post !"

Sorry for coming off topic Mary and a TTT for ya

Quick Reply: '02 Camaro SS needs a new home ...