Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1999 Corvette Z51 coupe, a4, $20k

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008 | 05:51 PM

Default 1999 Corvette Z51 coupe, a4, $20k

I am selling my baby. Its a 1999 Corvette Coupe A4 automatic

I am located in Oak Hill, Ohio (southern ohio)

Asking price is $20,000 OBO

I purchased the car from Taylor Chevorlet in Lancaster about 1 year ago

All updates have been completed, including column lock, at GM dealerships

The car has 86,xxx Miles

The car has every single option for that year i believe, including 12 disk CD changer, dual zone climate control, HUD, Two tops..a clear one and a painted one, Sport Seats, Body side moldings, And the desireable Z51 suspension package with the (G92 code) 3:15 performance axle ratio.

The Car is Torch red with Black interior

The Wheels on the car are ZO6 motorsport Wheels with Firestone Firehawks and the combo was purchased Last fall after i purchased the car, 17in on the front, 18in on the back, they are 1 inch wider than stock

I put the ZO6 complete screen package on it (airflow, brake duct, side cove, rear exhaust), and the side windows and the back hatch have been tinted to 15%, also i put a chrome-mirror exhaust plate between the tips and the brake calipers have been painted.

Performance enhancements include B&B Bullet Exhaust with the twin tips, (sounds good, no drone), Vararam VR2B Cold Air intake, Matching red Smooth Couplers, And a Hypertech 160 Degree Thermostat.

The Oil was recently Changed with a Mobil 1 synthentic filter, and Mobil 1 synthentic oil, (the factory fill).

The car is always garaged and stored in a heated area, always waxed with the best products and NEVER dirty! Has been to a few shows and cruise ins, ALWAYS gets looks

To be fair there are some rock chips on the front facia, they were there when i purchased the car, It also looks like the previous owner pulled up on something and broke the lower black front spoiler from underneath the car, it has been removed and isnt noticable, the is a small crack in the bottom of the facia where it was, other than that it it immaculate, im just being picky, the car looks amazing and drives even better, throws NO codes, the tire pressure sensors are not in the new wheels...i have them and can have them installed for you if you want them, i just never had the time. Car does have a clean title.

Im going to college and have to find something a little more reasonable to park at campus, but the car does average 23mpg, or more.

For more info PM me, or call (740)-418-7395, leave a message if no answer.

Thanks.

Last edited by carterC5; 06-25-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Old 06-25-2008 | 05:54 PM

wow...i dont know why those pics are so big?
Old 06-26-2008 | 04:06 PM

will consider a trade for a 2000 or newer low 11second camaro or WS6?
Old 06-26-2008 | 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/938537-2000-black-ss-fs-ft.html

Quick Reply: 1999 Corvette Z51 coupe, a4, $20k