Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2008 VortecMax Silverado

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 05:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2008 VortecMax Silverado

Up for sale is my 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2wd VortecMax Crew Cab truck. It is Victory Red with Ebony leather interior. I purchased the truck new in November 2007 and since then the truck has never been wrecked and has never been painted on. The truck currently has 9800 miles. It has served as my daily driver 12 miles to work each day. It has never pulled any heavy loads and the bed has only been used for light household chores. The truck is basically brand new.

This is a LT1 trim level truck. Unlike most LT1s you will find, this truck is loaded with options. The black leather is in flawless shape and the power seat works great. I am a non smoker and you will not find any tears, stains, or damage to the interior. It still smells new! It has the upgraded 6 disc cd player with MP3, XM radio, steering wheel controls, and IPOD jack. The digital dual zone climate control provides extra comfort for your passengers.

In addition to the standard LT1 package, this truck has the max trailering package which includes the 6 liter VortecMax 367hp engine, heavy duty transmission, heavy duty rear axle with locking differential and 3.73 gear, towing package, and front/rear disc brakes. It also has remote start, fog lights, and the EZ lift/locking tailgate. The original sticker price was $34,640.00. I have also added about $2500 in upgrades. I installed 20” chrome Ultra Mako wheels with 275/55/20 General Grabber UHP tires. These wheels were specifically built for the new GM trucks and the tires are the same size found on trucks with factory 20” wheels. This means no rubbing and a nice smooth ride. The tires are also nearly identical to the diameter of the factory tires, so there are no speedometer issues either. I had the truck aligned as well just to be safe. I then tinted the front windows (legal) and added body colored door handles. I replaced the factory power heated side mirrors with uplevel power folding signal mirrors and body colored caps. The turn signal, power functions, and defrost all work using the factory controls, but the power fold function is controlled by a switch hidden under the dash. I also removed most of the emblems for a clean look and added rubber mats to the bed and tailgate for extra protection. Finally, I installed a Magnaflow muffler, 3” tailpipe, and Magnaflow tip to replace the goofy looking factory pipe. It isn’t too loud, just a nice mellow rumble.

The truck is located in Houston, TX. There is a lien, but the title is held locally. There will be no issue with the buyer leaving with the truck and the title. My asking price is $25,000. I will negotiate on the price, but please understand I am not interested in trades, owner financing, lowball, or wholesale offers. Please PM or email with any questions. Thanks for checking out my add.

More pictures here: http://s351.photobucket.com/albums/q...8%20Silverado/
Attached Thumbnails 2008 VortecMax Silverado-truck-002.jpg   2008 VortecMax Silverado-truck-003.jpg   2008 VortecMax Silverado-truck-009.jpg  

Last edited by A-Dub; 07-26-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:28 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump.....