Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2002 Z28 M6 For Sale in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 Z28 M6 For Sale in NJ

2002 Z28, 6-Speed, T-tops, Silver with Ebony Leather Interior.

I am the original owner, 36,000 miles, garage kept, never driven in rain or snow. I have kept the car looking showroom perfect since the day I picked it up. Not wanting to take away from the integrity of the car, the only performance modifications I have done to it are the following.

Kooks 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers with Kooks Y-pipe (magnaflow cats)
B&B Triflow cat back stainless steel quad tip exhaust
SLP Lid with K&N
SLP Mass air flow sensor
SLP Smooth Bellows
4.10 gears
180 Thermostat
PCM Tune
BMR Rear Lower Control Arms (Black Powder Coated)
Edelbrock Torque Arm (Black Powder Coated)
T/A Rear End Girdle

I have the print out from my latest dyno pull in June of 2008 which was 344HP and 351TQ at the rear wheels.

Since the car is a garage queen it is meticulously clean inside, out and under the car. I replaced the front O2 sensors with bosch 13111's last month and put 4 new BF goodrinch 255/16 tires on it. I changed the oil after the first 1000 miles with mobil one synthetic and then once every spring after that, I changed the fluid in the transmission with GM Dextron 3 ATF after about 10,000 miles.

The stereo still has the stock monsoon CD player with steering wheel controls however I replaced the factory speakers with 6-1/2" infinity seperates in the front doors and sail panels. I have 3-1/2" infinity 2 way co-axles in the rear hatch area. All speakers are coverd by factory grills, nothing is exposed. There is a 300w Rockford amp hidden behind the spare tire which powers a 10" JL Audio stealth box.

I replaced the 2002 tail lights with the amber blinker with a set of 1995 tail lights which are all red as I don't like the amber portion, I still have the original amber tail lights which came with the car, they will come with the purchase of the car.

I replaced the marker lights with clear lenses and PIAA bulbs and disconnected the daytime running lights

I replaced all 4 headlight bulbs with Silver star bulbs

I replaced the fog lights with PIAA bulbs

I purchased a GM Z06 clutch brand new in the box to replace the stock Camaro clutch once it goes, the new clutch assembly is included with the sale of the car

This car does not have traction control but I bought a 4 channel 10 bolt rear with a torsen posi I sanded down the housing and painted it flat black, installed motive 4.10 gears with fresh bearings, drilled a hole in the top for the 3 channel ABS sensor and installed in the car. That is the rear that is in the car now, you get a sight gear whine at about 50mph with the motives

I have the original 10 bolt which I disassembled and sanded down and painted black, I bought genuine AAM 4.10 gears for it and have not gotten to reassembling it yet, the spare rear and the brand new AAM 4.10 motives also are included with the purchase of the car.

So you get the entire mint car, spare rear, spare clutch and tail lights for $16,000 Firm no trades and the car is in NJ

Last edited by alamantia; 11-11-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have an extra set of chrome snowflakes too