Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Twin Turbo STREET 666 rwhp TRANS AM

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 12:20 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Default Twin Turbo STREET 666 rwhp TRANS AM

Car is IMMACULATE and always very well kept, you can ask anyone that knows the car. Always detailed with Zaino products, car is in great shape. Has 44,200 miles on it. 1999 Black Trans Am. Heres what it has...

1999 Black Trans Am
-44,200 miles
Suncoast Ram air hood
18" Privat Fahren wheels
Eibach Pro-Kit
Hotchkis SFCs
35% tint, nightshade on side markers and blacked out front end kit.
666 RWHP

Now for the fun part, the performance parts.

Engine is a forged Billy Briggs 347 LS6 shortblock with Diamond -1.6 cc pistons, Callies rods, total seal rings, ls6 block, arp hardware, patriot 6.0l heads with patriot dual gold springs, custom comp 224/230 .610/.605 113+2 cam, hardened pushrods, double roller timing set, ported ls6 oil pump, LS6 intake.

Exhaust is a Kooks stainless ORY with a stainless Magnaflow catback.

Transmission is a built ***** to wall 4l60-e, fully rollerized with a Yank SS3600 converter, custom mounted up front in the filler panel trans cooler with Earls braided line.

APS Twin Turbo Kit. SNow Stage 2 meth injection kit integrated into the APS system, windshield washer tank used as meth tank and sprays into a MAF Delete pipe.

Car has a Turbosmart E-boost 2 Controller, and Autometer Wideband, Fuel Pressure, and Trans Temp guages. The 3 autometer guages are in a pillar pod and the Eboost-2 is in the center AC vent.

Car has many other minor odds n ends like a driveshaft loop.

Only have about 600-700 miles on the new engine/aps/trans/magnaflow exhaust.

Never been driven winters, one of the nicest Trans Am's you will find!

Car made 666 RWHP/640 RWTQ on 13 psi through the complete exhaust on a mustang dyno!

Will also entertain offers selling the car in different forms such as no APS kit, as a complete roller, etc.
Car could be very versitile. The engine can be set up for many different applications very easily. It currently has 72cc heads on to lower the compression to roughly 9.3:1 for boost. If you swapped those out to a different head, you could have a badass NA motor or have it ready to handle spray.... a lot of it too!

PRICE DROP! Selling the car as is, i don't have the drive to work out a few minor bugs so pick it up! The car will need a front end alignment from the aftermarket k-member install, i would also check over the front suspension to make sure all is still snug. I had it loosen up a bit after everything settled so thats why it needs the alignment, i retightened it all down. The spark table at idle are a tad off. Other than that the tune is spot on. The only effect of this is when coming to a stop the idle drops and the car wants to die. Just need to use EFI LIVE to adjust the spark tables for idle. A minor tweak, other than the car runs GREAT. The only other bad thing i can think of is the front inner wheel wells were driven through. You are buying a SICK high performance street car with many modifications that could not be duplicated for even close to this price on top of an immaculent car! Sold as is due to the nature of the beast. Feel free to come and check it out and a test drive, i can't take you too far though as it needs an alignment

Located in Port Huron, MI

$21,600 OBO

OR trade for an M6 Trans Am plus cash

Contact Jon @ 810-841-6565

VIDEOS
http://media.putfile.com/Idle-and-Rev

http://media.putfile.com/cold-start-36

http://media.putfile.com/Speedo-Shot

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 08-21-2008, 01:50 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you have a pm!
Old 08-27-2008, 07:40 AM
12 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Still haven't sold this yet. Wow! I would love to have this car!
Old 08-27-2008, 08:05 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Car is being parted out! If you see any parts you like on this car, go here and they can be yours! https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/947342-forged-built-aps-twin-turbo-part-out.html

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo STREET 666 rwhp TRANS AM