Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2001 Camaro Z28 !STS TURBO! 489 RWHP

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 03:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Camaro Z28 !STS TURBO! 489 RWHP

This car is in above average condition for the mileage and has definetly been taken care of by the previous owners. This is not a car for some young kid they will either get into too much trouble or will end up hurting someone. But as long as you are responsible with the car and treat it right you will have no problems.

Starting off with motor and drivetrain all I can say is that it was all done right and professionally. The car is has the LS1 with the auto tranny which is a pretty powerful setup alone, but then add the STS TURBO setup and you have yourself a pony killer. As far as the other modifications done to the motor to make the turbo setup realiable they consist of: Forged 346 c.i. LS1. Dished Pistons 9:5.1 Compression, Forged internals, .228 .228 115 cam. (Built by Carolina Auto Master), Ls6 intake, STS Rear Mount Turbo w/ Turbonetics 67mm turbo, Front Mount Intercooler, 255 Walbro intank pump and 60lb Morton Injectors, Hooker longtube headers, and a 160* thermostat. All of these modifications were done only 6,500 miles ago so everything is still fresh basically. The transmission is a Performabuilt stage 2 A4 Transmission w/ 3500 stall converter that only has 2,400 miles on it since the buildup. It has the 10 bolt with 3:42 gear ratio with a BMR torque arm and a HD Chromoly Nitrous Driveshaft. The car also has new cross drilled slotted rotors all the way around with almost new Firehawk Wide Oval tires in front and NITTO Extreme Drag Tires in the rear. So basically said there is enough stuff here to make this car stick to the pavement when you really need it the most. This car was put on the chassis dyno and it pulled 489 rwhp with 487 rwtq with only running at a safe 10PSI !

As far as the looks go for this car they are just drop dead gorgeous. I can not even describe to tell you how many compliments I get in this thing. If its not the car they compliment its the turbo hanging out below they scratch there head wondering what it is, then whey you tell them they think its the coolest thing in the world. The car does have the RS body kit on it including the rear spoiler add on along with a billet grille, angel eye headlamps and the hockey strip stripe that read Z28-T above the front bumper. The overall shape of the exterior is good for the year and mileage, it has the ocassional rock chips and a couple dings but nothing that is too noticable, everyone that looks at the car thinks it flawless the way it is.

The interior is in real good shape and has never been smoked in which is a big bonus. The leather is in good shape with no spots on them at all, as well as the door panels and etc. Another big bonus is that the t-top rubber was replaced not too long ago so no leaks at all ! It does the full triple gauge pod panel with three Autometer gauges: air/fuel, boost, and fuel pressure. The windows are also tinted and really add to the looks of the car. All the power options work on this car also.

The price is $13,000 obo so if you have an offer that is somewhat close to that hit me up I just might take it, thanks.

I couldnt get pictures to load but here is the link to the car for sale on craigslist and if you need more pics I have a bunch more.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/821828897.html
Old 09-02-2008, 04:30 AM
On The Tree

what are the overall miles on the car?
Old 09-03-2008, 03:14 AM
Teching In

The actual car body has 99,000 miles on its very well taken care of and doesnt look like that many.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:59 AM
Launching!

nice car goodluck with sale