Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FT/FS 93 rx7 w/LS1

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FT/FS 93 rx7 w/LS1

Posted this thread before, but wanted to change/update it for better viewing and dealing.

Will consider all trades + cash... or 23,500 OBO.

Car has 109k on the odometer, 36k on the engine and T56 from an 02 camaro pullout. (ls6 intake) Car DOES have power steering. Car has been driven 900 miles since the engine swap and has given me no problems.

Has sunroof.
Full Hinson super cars mounting kit with aluminum drive shaft.
Hinson headers into 3 inch Y to 3.5 inch all the way back Hooker muffler w/chrome tip.
Hinson premium cooling system.
Hinson full fuel system (AN fittings, fuel pressure regulator, high flow filter, stainless braided line from tank to fuel rails)
Supra TT fuel pump
Hinson cold air intake
Hinson Adjustable power steering regulator.
Dakota Digital speedometer correction to make the speedometer function correctly.
Optima red top battery
Stainless steel sealed battery box with battery mounted in hatch area.
Ganador carbon fiber LED turn signal mirrors
RZ Recaro Racing seats.. (passenger seat side bolster is torn, but i have original cloth coming for an exact match to have it repaired) (Optional equipment on RZ rx7s from japan seats are rare take forever to get and cost quite a bit.. pretty much the best fitting seat you can buy)
Carbon Fiber wrapped interior pieces (not stickers)
Misc suede covered interior pieces

Interior of the car has been sound deadened.. with the window rolled up the cabin is very very quiet comparatively speaking.

Car has Feed type 2r front bumper, and Feed side skirts..

Bad stuff-

Car needs paint... originally red.. but the previous owner repainted in black but the paint job is crappy and chipped/shows red through in some spots.
Currently has stock rims, rims are chrome but peeling in a bunch of spots.. was going to get new ones when i got the car painted.
Tachometer works intermittently (common problem with these cars, easily fixed by having joints resoldered just have not had time)
AC lines need to be made, have all the pieces but they need to be taken to an AC shop to have them fab up a few lines.
Stock oil pressure gauge needs wire connected.. not a big deal but worth mentioning (5 minute fix)

Circled in red.. bumper gap is a little large.. due to the fact that top bumper bracket is not installed yet.. will close up when it is...
Headlights circled because the covers are not mounted simple placed, as i need to have them painted around the edges before putting them on.

Hood is brand new Seibon carbon fiber.

Ganador carbon fiber mirrors with blue tinted mirror and LED signal lights on the side.

Driver side bolster starting to thin out... i have two yards of OEM replacement cloth that i will include or have fixed if wanted.

Passenger side bolster torn.. will be repaired/recovered upon request, as well as 3 small holes in front seat cushion.

Kick panel just not installed in picture...