Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

Gauging intrest 2002 WS6 Drag car chasis

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008 | 09:09 AM
Launching!

Default Gauging intrest 2002 WS6 Drag car chasis

I have a 2002 Trans am WS6 rolling chasis finaly willing to let go. I bought the fully loaded car in 04 with 16k miles. it currently has 38k. its seen many differnent combinations in the great pursuit of wanting to go faster.. and where it currently stands is setup for a BBC and Th400, Ive had it off the road for almost 2 years now setting it up to where id be happy with it.. and quite frankly ive found i just never will be appaently.. The car has been up and drivable for some time i could just never bite the bullet and pay/do all the work for the cage id be happy with in it... what wound up happening is a good freind of mine ofered to let me borrow his 1985 monte carlo chasis which is already 7.50 certified. i pulled my bbc and trans from the the trans am and for last few weeks just been enjoying myself in the monte as anyone would want to do!! But in doing so its more less sealed the deal.. i have next to no desire to keep sinking money in the trans am anymore.. and my freind has offered me the monte carlo chasis at a respectable price.. ive slaved enough under cars in last few years and am just ready to cut any loss to walk away with a done car i can trailor up and just have fun! I love the trans am to death and i will surely kick myself if it goes... but its not doing anyone any good sitting around..

the good stuff....

it is indeed a WS6 not a clone.. and Has clean title..
Car IMO is not cut up or butcherd but everyone has there own veiws.... could very well go back to an LSX platform if desired.. I built the car based around a "real street" or "true street" class.. kept as much and all interior as i could.. 10 tire.. no wheel tubs.. Car comes with all original interior.. carpet no missing trim leather power seats power windows locks.. all still works. headlights, turn signals, hazzards, brake lights still intact. the Hvac and speakers are removed.. made a plate painted to match for firewall. original 6 speed tunnel is covered over set up for any automatic shifter desired. currently a quater stick which goes with it. The car has a 16 gal fuel cell with sender wired up which is mounted in the original gas tank location.. # 8 feed # 6 return to fill you pop the hatch and lift the carpet for access. with carpet laid youd never know it had a cell.

Body,Suspension etc..
VFN Fiberglass 5 inch lift off hood
Weld Draglites 15x5 front 15x8 rear
Brand new 28x11.50 MT ET streets on rear
ARP wheel studs on rear
Moeser 12 bolt 30 spline 410 gear TA cover 1350 yoke
Wolfe Rear sway bar
QA1's on all 4 corners
Qa1 275 springs up front
BMR Tubular K memeber for SBC/BBC orig A ARms
BMR boxed subframe Connects.
BMR ADJ torque ARM
BMR Torque arm Relocation X memeber for TH400
BMR Drive shaft loop
BMR upper and ADj Lower Panhard
Cust. dshaft by Moeser.. 3.5" steel 1350's 400 sp
Lakewood LCA with BMR relocation brackets.
BMR batt relocation with Painless remote Disconect
Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump
Aeromotive inline filter
Aeromotive 5 port regulator
Mad man's BBC motor plate kit
ARC overhead contol panel.. relays for everything
Hooker 2455 headers with bullets welded to collectors
Hurst Line lock

no car is perfect so heres the gripe list.
the windsheild is cracked
the firewall was cut under the cowl for BBC clearance its still rough.. never went back and neatend it up.. the plastic trim hid it all good enough for my likings.
Hvac control panel is missing.. it was the first choice for controls.. but they were redone to the ARC overheads. never picked up another HVAC plate to fill in the hole.

im trying to be as open and honest as i can.. ill add some pics when i get more time. but just throwing it out there to feel out its value in this economy. the way it stands now 10k firm takes it.. i can help anyone out of state the best i can as long as i can have 10,000 in hand when i get home!
I dont have to sell the car by any means..so i cant go any lower for now.. maybe as i save some money.. i can come down.. but i may just keep it 2..

The roll bar is currently removed.. it served fine for its LSX days but needed more for what i planed.... I have bad luck with track rules.. and had no desire to gamble on getting kicked out.. i was going to give the trans am to a chasis shop for a 25.5 cage and chute 4 corner scale etc.... But for the price to be happy and satisfied with trans am im already getting near 10k for the done monte chasis.

any questions or pics neded just ask. im easy to work with

Last edited by smokin2002; 02-25-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-22-2008 | 04:13 AM
Launching!

Ttt......
Old 10-19-2008 | 04:28 PM
Launching!

Ttt.......
Old 02-25-2009 | 10:01 AM
Launching!

ttt best offer must go!!!!!
Old 02-25-2009 | 02:13 PM
Launching!

will also consider trades... any decent roller preferably something older,
Old 02-25-2009 | 08:47 PM

Im interested in the car. Give me a call at 1-912-632-2925. Or my wife's email is orsca_mama@yahoo.com
Old 02-27-2009 | 02:39 PM
Launching!

replied to everyone, still no takers, ttt
Old 03-03-2009 | 07:28 AM
Launching!

TTT anyone today??
Old 03-17-2009 | 10:34 AM
Launching!

No longer for sale

got tired of looking at it.. had it hauled away for scrap after letting few freinds pick off what they wanted..

Quick Reply: Gauging intrest 2002 WS6 Drag car chasis