Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

FS: 03 MY Z06, lots of extras (IForged, Caravaggio seats, etc.)!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 01:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 03 MY Z06, lots of extras (IForged, Caravaggio seats, etc.)!

Howdy Folks!

I've decided to sell my Z06 and purchase a C6 Convertible (no I'm never leaving the Corvette family ) - here are the details on the car:

2003 Millennium Yellow Z06

This car was purchased new by me, through the NCM delivery program - I've also heard mentioned that NCM delivered cars get special treatment, have no idea if this is true, but I haven't had a single problem either. It was broken in during the first 1000 miles per the manual. It has not had any problems, no oil, no differential leaks, etc. It has not been into the dealer other than for fluid changes. It has been well maintained, Zaino'd several times, wash regularly.

Current mileage is ~34,000

The car was built the during April 2003, picked up by me on the 14th.

It has all standard Z06 features plus these factory options:

Electrochromatic Mirrors
Memory Package
Museum Delivery
Millenium Yellow (special paint charge)

Also has the following aftermarket/modifications:

EXTERIOR
--------------------------------------------
IForged Aero's (< 2K miles) 19x11 rear and 18x10 front with 305/30's and 265/35's (BBK offset, chromed lip, gloss black centers), tired are 90%+

C6/Z51 rotors (13.4" front, 31.1" rear), brackets and calipers custom powder coated MY with black letters, w/ custom chromed pad covers

Goodrich SS Brake Lines

BPP Heat Extractor Hood - beautiful paint work by Tim Burke in Orlando, custom painted hood liner

Spectre Werks Rear Fascia - also TB paint work, beautiful piece, subtle, but a huge overall difference

Autobuffs Fan Shroud - MY painted
Autobuffs Coolant Overflow - MY painted
Autobuffs Washer Tank - MY painted
Autobuffs FRC's - MY with Red highlights, painted

Custom "cold air" intake in the front tag space

INTERIOR
Caravaggio Race Seats - Black Leather, MY painted shells, MY stitching and Z06 logo
These seats are mint and are from John C's original MY "Targa Z06" (as seen on his website)

Vette Essentials Steering Wheel - MY and Black Two-tone
Vette Essentials Center Armrest - MY and Black Two-tone
Vette Essentials Door Pulls - MY and Black Two-tone
Vette Essentials Shifter Boot - Carbon and MY Two-tone

MGW Shifter **** - Limited Black Pistol Grip

Loyds Mats - Yellow C5 Logo

RK Sport Carbon Fiber Door Sill Protectors

Andy's Partition - Carpet/Black Vinyl w/ MY Fiberglass Insert

BK Harness bar
BK stainless Lap Adapters
Crow 6-point Harness (drivers side only)

PERFORMANCE
Blackwing Intake

SLP carbon cold air cover

WCC Carbon Fiber AirBridge w/ Z06 logo and black coupler

Dynatech Supermaxx Stainless Headers, HF cats, X-pipe

Custom OEM Ti exhaust with crossover pipes (aka, A&A mod but with OEM spec titanium welded in - amazing sound, no drone)

LIGHTING & ELECTRONICS
Headlamps are ACA full on HID replacements (not bulbs, but real projectors housings that are DOT cert'ed)

Euro Amber/Red tail lights (flush mounted via DT's budget kit!)

PIAA 1100X foglights w/ GM dash switch

Laptrax Controller

Window Valet

iSimple IPOD-To-Car

STOCK PARTS
Z06 wheels in very good shape, no curb rash, etc., (17x9.5, 18x10.5) with the original (basically shredded) F1's
Manifolds
Mid/Rear Exhaust Section
Airbox, airbridge and filter
Shift ****
Shift Boot
Mats
Headlights
Brakelines

All owners guides, manuals, video, CD, etc.

Paint is great shape with just a few tiny chips around the lower edges (as you would expect from this year/mileage car). The left rear corner has a scuff (that's hard to see) which I can attempt to photograph (surfboard fell over and just caught the corner). There are a couple of chips on the washer tank. The interior is extremely solid (usually OEM seats show wear, but the Caravaggio leather quality is an order-of-magnitude better). No accidents, no services (other than oil), original one owner car with no surprises - title has been in hand since the original purchase.

Please don't ask about stripping parts, trading parts, etc., at this time, I'm only looking to see what the interest is in the car as-it-sits, including all the original parts mentioned above. (If you PM asking "if you decide to sell X I'll take it" I won't matter since *IF* I do part it, I'll start the offers from scratch when I post).

$35,000.00

Feel free to email me direct: Z06Racer@bellsouth.net

I am located in St. Augustine, FL (Vilano Beach) about 30 minutes south of Jacksonville, 60 minutes north of Daytona Beach on the east coast.

And here a small shot of the interior:

Old 09-19-2008, 02:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much nitrous has been through the car, and how big of a shot were u spraying
Old 09-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 04ctsvfl
how much nitrous has been through the car, and how big of a shot were u spraying
It took me a second to figure out where this came from then I realized my license surround I had a couple of those lying around from when they did a sponsorship on my Supra (and that was only one of those IC cooling setups which was never used). It was either that or a Toyota Racing Development and that would have been extremely confusing.

No nitrous has ever been sprayed, installed or even *near* the Z06

(Here's the NX setup in my old Supra)

Old 09-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Staging Lane

FWIW...

I think the price is at least in the "ballpark" given the nice set of extras, however, I'm always open to any [reasonable] offer! I'm not in a rush, but at the same time, I'd like to get the car sold and the new car on the way within a 30-60 day timeframe.

I realize the value in the used market for modifications and the current C5 pricing, so I figured at worst case it's just a good starting point for some haggling I'm not giong to give it away, but I'm not going to let my plans get derailed for a few bucks.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:35 PM
Staging Lane

Got a question directly via email - figured I'd post the response in my thread in case anyone else was curious.

The seats are made by John Caravaggio of Caravaggio Corvettes in Canada. If you search you can find his website (assuming non-vendor websites aren't allowed). They're an amazing product that retails for ~$3200/set with painted rear shells.

You retain all the adjustability built into the rails/sliders - so in a Z that means power controls for the driver, manual for the passenger side. However, they are a fixed back so you can't adjust the back (though you can adjust the angle of the entire seat). I find them very comfortable - super supportive, cutouts for harnesses, top grade leather.

That being said (and to answer the specific question I was asked), they are definitely for less "stout" folks. I'd say if you're a 37/38" waist or bigger, they're going to start getting very snug. Same goes for being super large through the chest area - the bolsters are solid and kind of deep (vs. OEM) so you're not going to have any hangout room if you get my drift.

Hope that's helpful for the emailer and everyone else looking at this ad

[edit]

I meant to add that if you're interested in the car but the seats might not be accommodating, then I could probably sell them in exchange for some mint OEM Z seats.

Last edited by DTZ06; 09-23-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Beautiful. Why a C6 vert? Damn I would love to have some of your parts on my Z but good luck with the sale and its very tastefully modded.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 03blackZ06
Beautiful. Why a C6 vert? Damn I would love to have some of your parts on my Z but good luck with the sale and its very tastefully modded.
Well, you never know, at some point I may need to make the car "cheaper" by swapping out a few parts!

The Vert choice? Well, it's such a totally different experience from a Z06 or even a Coupe with a targa. At this point, I think I'm more into having a cruiser than a more focused performance car (not that an LS3 Vert is exactly a slouch).

I hope people aren't sheepish about making offers either - I mean, I'm not going to sell it for thousands under the price for a stock car, but I have a decent amount of flexibility.

Quick Reply: FS: 03 MY Z06, lots of extras (IForged, Caravaggio seats, etc.)!