Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2001 SOM WS6 cheap $7000 low miles.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All pms returned. There was a guy came here yesterday and looked at car. I might get him to give a personal opinion on the car. Some of his comments were how quiet the engine was, killer sounding exhaust, clean. Dont know why because his car was cleaner than mine, but my car is extremely quiet in the engine department. This is a killer buy even with the mileage fukup.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Teching In

ttt....
Old 10-07-2008, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

Wow that car is rough..... The more this story unfolds the fishier it smells...
Old 10-07-2008, 10:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SSCamaro2000
my thoughts exactly. still would be a good deal especially if you can handle the work yourself. definitely recommend seeing it in person for any doubts. just my opinion.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Teching In

WEll nothing fishy at all. Thats why i recommend looking at it yourself. You can see in person and drive. Hell have it inspected if you like. If not as described i will refund the inspectors fee! I am sure there might be a couple stupid SMALL things people might not like but nothing like engine or drivetrain and no frame damage. My ebay name is turbo8785 and i have 3 negatives in 223 transactions. One was as a seller and he wanted me to ship an ls1 aluminum block as cheap as possible with no insurance. That is only negative as a seller. Other 2 were as buyer and one guy got my money order and cashed it after i sent replacement and sent no parts. Third was transaction on a 72 corvette that i sent inspector and they showed him the wrong car. The owner apoligized but still expected me to buy car. I can even put the car in paint if you like and i can show you my work and supply clients. I am master ASe certified for 15 years and have all icaar modules. Heavy background in airbrushing and turbo buicks hence the turbo8785 ebay name, for my past buicks. One 85 buick hot air car that run in high 11 sec range and a low 10 sec turbo-t. Nothing to hide. Not a scammer and will PM anyone any info they need except for my social security number. Really dont need car gone that bad. I would however like to finish my project, SCREW charged 70 trans am. Cant blame me for that can you. Also in the market for a high powered VETTE in the $60-$70k range. I am currently restoring a LSX powered "classic" for a VERY well known vender in the LSX world. And i have been on here for a few years. MY old name got lost somehow and forgot username because i got divorced and mother died and lost interest in everything, but back on track now. I hope to do business with alot of people on here also since i part alot of vehicles from time to time, including f-bodies. I am even contiplating parting the car because on of my 69 camaros needs a drivetrain. Please be skepticle (spelling) as possible. That keeps the crooks where they need to be. Even sniff me out if you wish.

That brings another question to mind, who is interested in parts if i part this thing out? This discludes engine and trans but might include the fuel injection since i might go carbed.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:17 AM
Teching In

I did put in description she was treated pretty bad. Bitch has been pimp slapped more than L.A. street ****, but, she has survived. Not much will be needed for a decent resto either. Runs like someone is after it with a switch. No knocks, super quiet engine, killer gas mileage. And trust me the car looks like **** in the pics because i used a shitty razor phone that has been dropped a thousand times and pics are sort of fuzzy. Looks way better in person. Come and see!

You know something else. I have some pretty nice rides including 05 denali and 2 69 camaros and i choose to drive this thing everyday. I love ls1 f-bodies.

Last edited by 1badlsx69; 10-08-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:27 AM
On The Tree

how far are you from cincy,ohio?
Old 10-08-2008, 08:31 AM
On The Tree

is the car in the "fix" process. I could come down this weekend. Interested in the car either wrecked or fixed. Thanks. PM me your number. Thanks.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Teching In

phine is in ad but here it is again, 606-615-6801, thanks.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Sorry, meant no disrepsect, just not something I would be interested in, good luck with the sale.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:37 AM
Teching In

Sorry, meant no disrepsect, just not something I would be interested in, good luck with the sale.
I understand. Me being a bodyshop owner hurts me a little driving this thing like it is. I may just fix it or part it. Really too nice of a car to let go like this. I mean it looks rough in the pics but i recently detailed the interior and it looks flawless minus the seat bolster. I might pull the bumper cover and fix it tomorrow. Time would be around 1-2 day on the bumper cover, 1-2 day on quarter. Its just that the ******* mileage is killing it! And my buddy told me he would **** himself if he seen it parted since he bought new.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1badlsx69
...... Its just that the ******* mileage is killing it!....

So, what is the actual mileage then? Excuse me if I missed it somewhere in the descriptions.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by vader99
So, what is the actual mileage then? Excuse me if I missed it somewhere in the descriptions.
Dont know. Odometer says 56k. Popular vin check company says once a couple years ago it went to shop for repairs with 90k. However around the same time the dealer has the car in with 40k miles. I have known the car all its life and the original owner is a friend. We raised hell like nuts in this thing. If it sells it might have odometer warning attached. But its not salvage or rebuilt title. Also if anybody wants car with original ws6 wheels only, no extras they can get car for $5000.

Last edited by 1badlsx69; 10-09-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Teching In

what do you mean by no extras? just the wheel swap or other parts?
Old 10-09-2008, 12:08 PM
On The Tree

Since you own a body shop y not just fix it after hours, you might have better luck with the sale. Just a thought, again good luck.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GOODNIGHT!! I am starting to tear up just looking at this car... Its a heck of a price- but the guage cluster being screwed with... i dont know.. And is it just me- (not to be picky) but it looks like the front wheels have a fatter lip on them then the rears.. did they put a wider wheel on the front of the car?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:38 PM
12 Second Club

would you be interested in my car https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-non-lsx-powered/980136-1995-blk-trans-am-new-355-engine.html. maybe we could work out a deal? How many miles does it have on it 90k or 55k?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Teching In

hey i'm the guy that found out about the miles on the car if any one has half a brain they ll buy this car for 5gs. the fin hood is worth a grand. i wish i didn't just buy two other cars because i would be there friday night which i may still be. i'm waiting about on another car and if i can't get it bought ill be talkin to ya. and i think i told you that id give you that money for it at the begining of last week. Give me a call 815-955-4022 darren im sure you remember me! lets try workin something out!
Old 10-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Staging Lane

pm sent
Old 10-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bigblock4-speed
GOODNIGHT!! I am starting to tear up just looking at this car... Its a heck of a price- but the guage cluster being screwed with... i dont know.. And is it just me- (not to be picky) but it looks like the front wheels have a fatter lip on them then the rears.. did they put a wider wheel on the front of the car?
Offset is same all wheels. They are the enkei v1 17x9.5 and have only one offset for f-bodies. These do not go with car for the $5000. I am sort of screwed now because there are 5 people calling dibs now i dropped and i dont want to make anybodymad but dont know who was first! There is a guy from illinois thatfound the mileage problem, but damn dont know what to do now. And another thing why is there nitpicking when i told the car was rough to begin with? I mean the wheel thing, i do own a business that is 20 miles from home and it will be this evening before i can post pics on the offset but again the wheels DO NOT come with it. The chrome is peeling on them anyway. You are only getting factory rollers with tires that should last a month. NO EXTRAS go with car for this. Its giving the car away even if it had 250,000 miles on it! I also am not going to attempt to fix the miles for that price either, takes too much times from my shop. But i do promise as the original owner will also this car has 56k miles on it. Its way too quiet and nice for it not to have that and i know the car better than anybody. EVerything people have asked me to do to prove i am not scamming them has been done. The price is only good til monday and then the drivetrain is coming out and going in my 69 camaro. Thanks all for the help and support on the sale. I am not leaving ls1tech though because i have several lsx projects and love the site.