Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 06:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 93 Trans Am Fikse wheels 9" new price $3,500

SOLD

93 Trans Am LT1 A4 w/74k Miles

Engine:
LT1 completely original and except for TB bypass and Airfoil.

Body and Paint:
Great shape. Tubbed in rear for shortened 9 inch Ford rear end. There are 2 small dings the size of a pebble on right rear passenger quarter panel. The shaved antenna needs to be redone as the bondo used has sunk in a bit. Paint is not that bad over all however it wouldn't hurt to have it rubbed out so it would look new again. There is also a dent above left rear wheel.

Interior:
All carpet is in great shape along with all accessories. JVC CD player (inoperable) and amped comps in the doors. No back seats.

Exhaust:
Flowmaster 3" Catback with cutout.

Rims:
3 Piece FIKSE 18x10 fronts and 18x12 rears.

Tires:
Two front tires are practically brand new. Sumitomo 285-35-18zr in the front and 315-30-18zr Pirelli Pzero Rossas in the rear need to be replaced.

Shocks:
Carrera aluminum coilovers all around. Right rear coilover is leaking.

Suspension:
Custom front hubs with tubular control arms, Heimed linked custom tubular rear 4 link trailing arms, Heimed trackrod for rear end. Triangulated front strut bar.

Rear End:
Built shortened Ford 9 inch rear w/ Tru Trak and 31 Spline Moser axles with 3.70 gears. The rear end only has 2k brand new 4l60 by CPT. It was built as pro race, along with Yank 3200 stall.

Brakes:
13" Willwood slotted and drilled with 6 piston Nascar caliper for front and 12.5" Willwood slotted and drilled with 4 piston Dynalite style calipers for rear.

The car needs an opti-spark and new plugs. The wheels are a bit dirty and can use a good polish. More photos to follow. The car right now doesn't look as good as it does in the photos below, as it has been sitting for about a year. I will clean it up and post some fresh pictures.

Steven

Last edited by stavman; 10-26-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car runs and drives now? pm me you address, I want to see how far away you are.
I'm very interested.

Quick Reply: FS: 93 Trans Am Fikse wheels 9" new price $3,500