1985 Dodge Ram 3/4ton 360ci

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 08:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1985 Dodge Ram 3/4ton 360ci

$600 or best offer!!!

I got it this truck from my uncle, who parked it on our property before moving to Hawaii. It sat for two years and after selling the property I decided to bring it home as a project. The truck is a 1985 Dodge Ram 250 Custom 2wd long-bed, it has the 360 V8 and a posi-trac rear end. The transmission was freshened up about a month before it was parked. Once I got it home, I drained the gas tank, changed the spark plugs, put a new battery in, and after a little bit of carb cleaner it started right up!! After two years of not even being rolled around (all four tires were and still are inflated!).

The truck can be driven around, and honestly the more I drive it, the better it runs. It needs work ofcourse. The brakes should be serviced if you plan to drive it alot, and the right rear taillight needs to be replaced. Head & tail lights still work (except for the right turn signal). The A/C and heater work too. But the dash lights & gauges dont work, neither does the key ignition. I have a push button start under the hood wired to the starter. The bed needs to be replaced, it has no pass. window or front bumper, and some body-work is needed.

You're welcome to come look at the truck, call or text me at 713 206 1891. I'm selling because I wont have time for it next semester. This truck would be PERFECT for someone looking to fix up an old truck, or yank the drivetrain out for something else. Sold as is. Title in hand!!

360ci V8

Modified fenders to fit an air-tank bumper

16" 8-lug wheels. Full size spare also

Driver side door hinge. Passenger door sits perfect