Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Lifted Z71 Sale or Trade

2002 RCSB Z71 LS package
5.3 with auto
115k on the clock, fluids changed regularly
Gibson Headers
FRAM intake
Bigger TB (not sure brand, will have to look)
Eaton limited slip
16x8's with 35's (plenty of tire left)
Undercover Hard bed cover
Sony Xplode replacement speakers
No cd player at this time, but have some around
Cognito 7-9 lift with all the options, bells and whistles
Steering supports/braces, cv spacers
Deaver 6" lift springs out back
Bilsteins on all four corners
Bushwacker flares

I bought this truck early last year. It had a cheap lift on it, so I changed it all out with Cognito and Deaver parts. I guarantee you will love the way the truck rides. Also, the Cognito lift keeps the CV angles in great shape. I have Cognito/Deaver lifts on both of my duramax trucks too. It was previously owned by an air force mechanic who took particular care of it. He used it primarily to drive out to his deer lease. It gets around 15 mpg if you aren't in the throttle. If you have ever complained about the harsh ride in a lifted truck, please come take a ride in this one or my 2500HD. They ride like caddys. The Eaton rearend was installed along with the lift. I can let you talk to the shop that does all of my lifted truck work. The front diff was serviced too since it came out of another '02 truck. The cognito lift does not cut the factory diff ear, so we had to pull a diff from another truck that did not have a lift. This has been my most reliable truck, but I drive it the least (only when both of my dmax's are apart).

TRADE FOR: 12 valve cummins trucks, mustang, chevelle, nova, camaro, GTO, cutlass, skylark. NO BIKES. I will also sell it for $11k out right OBO. If that seems a little high given trucks these days, please price out a Cognito/Deaver lift before you talk to me.

The lift is currently cranked all the way down. You could turn it up another 2" in the front and add a small spacer out back. I should have the clear title soon (my lazy butt never got it taken care of). Please let me know if you are interested. I have several more pics and can take some of whatever you request. Located just north of Dallas.
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Lifted Z71 Sale or Trade-4x4-tow-sale.jpg  
Old 11-17-2008, 03:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sweet truck
Old 12-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any more pics are u intrested in a 99 t/a

Quick Reply: 2002 Lifted Z71 Sale or Trade