1996 chevy camaro hendrix z28/ss,over $12k invested,1 of a kind,mint,MUST SELL ASAP!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 03:32 AM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default 1996 chevy camaro hendrix z28/ss,over $12k invested,1 of a kind,mint,MUST SELL ASAP!!

IM PUTTING UP 1996 CAMARO Z28/SS HENDRIX MOTORSPORTS REPLICA CAR FOR SALE,OVER $12K INVESTED EASY,BODY HAS 72K MILES ON IT AND THE MOTOR HAS AROUND 32K ON IT,BODY IS FLAWLESS,PAINTED ABOUT 1.5 YEARS AGO AND HAS BEEN GARGED KEPT EVER SINCE,EXCEPT FOR NOW SINCE I BOUGHT ANOTHER CAR,BUT ANYWAYS,BODY DOES NOT HAVE ANY DENTS OR DINGS IN IT,MY HAVE A CHIP HERE AND THERE CAUSE I LIVE IN CHICAGO BUT OTHER THEN THAT NOTHING,GAURANTEED TO BE TOP 10 OR 20 CLEANEST LT1 F BODY CAMAROS LEFT IN EXISTENCE ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY IN THIS CAR,1 OF A KIND REPLICA HENDRIX MOTORSPORTS SS,JUST A CLONE NOT THE REAL THING BUT WOULD NOT TELL FROM REAL ONE,CAR HAS A ROLLCAGE BUT NOT A LIMITING ONE,YOU CAN STILL MOVE THE SEATS BACK AND FOURTH AND THERE IS NO BAR TO STEP OVER TO GET IN,BUT I CAN GO ON ALL DAY ABOUT THIS CAR,PLEASE EMAIL ME AT choznz51@gmail.COM OR CALL 630-639-2336,MY NAME IS ERIC AND I AM READY TO DEAL ASAP,DONT HAVE PARKING FOR IT ANYMORE AND I REALLY HATE TO HAVE IT SIT OUTSIDE OVER THE WINTER,BUT HERES A SOMEWHAT LIST OF WHAT THE CAR HAS,CAR JUST NEEDS MINOR FINISHING: $$$$$$$$$$$$SACRAFICE FOR $5900$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ENGINE-has true lt4 cam,rockers,etc... ,not the hotcam,brand new ceramic dynatech race headers,ngk plugs,moroso wires,lingenfelter cold air,borla catback

SUSPENSION-bmr tubular k member,bmr tubular a arms,eibach prokit springs,bmr complete trac pac comes with subframes,torque arm,poly bushings and center mount,bmr drive shaft safety loop,bmr lower control arms,panhard bar,rear ls1 brake kit with baer rotors,baer eradispeed full 13" big brake kit on the front,rotors and calipers,bmr heavy duty front and rear sway bars prob leavin some stuff out but easily $4,000 alone in the suspension,and all stuff is powdercoated red

INTERIOR-white face gauges,electronic fuel and boost gauge on the pod on the pillar both auto meter phantom,bose 500watt 10 speaker sound system with no blown speakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol,sounds like there are subs in the back!!!!!!,ebony black leather,6 point cust rollcage painted to match the car,non smoker car,9.5 out of 10 i would say,also probably leavin some stuff out,but still all original inside nothing removed

EXTERIOR-car is gorgeous inside and out but the outside really catches the eye,custom silver with painted on black stripes,has oem ss spoiler from the new ls1 camaro's along with the newer style taillights with the rear berger camaro panel painted black,ss hood,slp alter decals and more definitly a 1 of a kind car and a must see to appreciate,also has a set of deep dish lingenfelter wheels on it,the ones in the baer brakes pic,not the z06's these lingenfelters are very rare,THE PAINT AND BODY ALONE IN A SHOP WOULD COST OVER $10k,LUCKILY I AM A PROFESSIONAL PAINTER FOR A LIVING,LOL

NEEDS MINOR FINISHING-car needs minor finishing,needs 2 header collectors for the dynatech headers cause you have to buy seperatly and never did,$100 each and you need 2,and it needs a y pipe,and has an electronic problem in the trans,but other the that,the car is perfect and doesnt leak any fluids,honestly whoever come see or buy this car will be truly amazed on how nice it is,car prob a 9 out of 10 and it is 12 years old,and the 1 mostly for the needed parts
Attached Thumbnails 1996 chevy camaro hendrix z28/ss,over k invested,1 of a kind,mint,MUST SELL ASAP!!-019.jpg   1996 chevy camaro hendrix z28/ss,over k invested,1 of a kind,mint,MUST SELL ASAP!!-008.jpg   1996 chevy camaro hendrix z28/ss,over k invested,1 of a kind,mint,MUST SELL ASAP!!-020.jpg   1996 chevy camaro hendrix z28/ss,over k invested,1 of a kind,mint,MUST SELL ASAP!!-022.jpg   1996 chevy camaro hendrix z28/ss,over k invested,1 of a kind,mint,MUST SELL ASAP!!-024.jpg  

Last edited by standup95; 11-22-2008 at 03:49 AM. Reason: price
Old 11-22-2008, 04:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camaro

Wish you were closer to Tennessee!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Launching!

6-8 hours from nashville,cooksville tn,not too far,i rented a house up there in the summer,lol,thanks for the interest though!
Old 11-23-2008, 06:41 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camaro

Well, I am definitely interested but just cant make the trip right now but if you get anywhere close to Tennessee, let me know and would love to try and get this car. Thanks.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Launching!

car is on ebay now!!!!not really getting as much interest as i would like on this car and it is one of the cleanest and nicest camaros left out there,thought it would be sold in a day for price im asking!!

Quick Reply: 1996 chevy camaro hendrix z28/ss,over $12k invested,1 of a kind,mint,MUST SELL ASAP!!