01 Supercab Ford Ranger Edge 4X4 w/leer topper

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 11:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 Supercab Ford Ranger Edge 4X4 w/leer topper

I have a White 2001 Supercab Ford Ranger Egde edition 4X4 w/ Leer camper shell. This would make an excellent work truck for anybody. It's got 189,000 miles on it. Overall it's in good condition. There is nothing wrong with the engine. It is a 4.0 V6 4X4. It runs good and the A/C blows cold and It has power windows and locks, cruise, running boards and bed liner. The rear window is a sliding glass rear window and the camper shell has a sliding window. The truck also comes with a full size matching spare. It also has the tow package for towing work trailers and the oil has been changed every 2000 miles. Only real detractors are cosmetic but they can be fixed. I will give two different prices. One is as it sits, the other is for a new paint job, and to fix the exterior.
Exterior: Small dent on the passenger side lower front bumper.
Scratches on the passenger door.
Rear hatch handle just broke(very common)1 will be ordered Monday

Interior: Driver side bench has tear and passenger side seatbelt needs to be replaced.( I have the part on order already). Seat Covers will cover it.
Indash 6 disc cd changer has a cd stuck in it.(Stereo shop said they could get it out). The truck's warranty has expired so it is being sold as it.
I am asking $6,500 OBO for the truck with a white paint job, and fixed exterior.
For the truck as it sits, I'll sell it for $5,500
I am asking under well under what NADA lists for a truck in fair and good condition. I will try to post pics tomorrow depending on weather. If you have any questions or would like to check the truck out in person, PM me or email me at badazzta@hotmail.com. Thanks.