2006 Charger SRT-8 Rebuildable, Easy Fix! 31k Miles Nice!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is an open board. u may not like what we post but this isnt a private thread. he cant decide what we want to say. its constructive criticisms as 05NMB said.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Teching In

actually i was looking out for the poor soul that comes buy and believes that it will only cost a few bucks to get this car looking good again, sinks his money into it and realizes he has 6k on top of 15k to go for a salvage/rebuilt titled car.
that would bring it close to 20k for a car thats worth absolutely nothing for resale because of the R title status.

a lot of us sell cars and fix them for sale on this board and know what costs what and what doesnt cost nothing. were just giving a heads up to the people who dont
Old 02-01-2009, 07:17 AM
no title here

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

From the rules....now if you don't have something to say about this vehicle and you purchasing it STFU

6. Seller harassment is not tolerated. People that reply in threads to cause intentional harm to the sale, or troll and make immature comments could be removed from the site. Beating people down about pricing is uncalled for, althought mature suggestions could be made, with examples. If you aren't interested in the vehicle, simply do not respond. The seller can refuse a sale to anyone for any reason, it is their vehicle to sell.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by skyhighsami
From the rules....now if you don't have something to say about this vehicle and you purchasing it STFU

6. Seller harassment is not tolerated. People that reply in threads to cause intentional harm to the sale, or troll and make immature comments could be removed from the site. Beating people down about pricing is uncalled for, althought mature suggestions could be made, with examples. If you aren't interested in the vehicle, simply do not respond. The seller can refuse a sale to anyone for any reason, it is their vehicle to sell.
Thanks!
Old 02-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ABadMother1999
Thanks!
Says the guy that came in here throwing the "F" word around around 16 times...
Anyway most of us were giving constructive criticism on his pricing...I didnt see anyone "beat him down" in regards to anything. It was just suggested that it most likely wont sell for the as advertised 14k...Besides on a positive note he didnt have to bump his ad once as it stayed at the top the whole time.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Teching In

pm sent
Old 02-01-2009, 08:20 PM
no title here

Originally Posted by 05MBMLS2
Says the guy that came in here throwing the "F" word around around 16 times...
Anyway most of us were giving constructive criticism on his pricing...I didnt see anyone "beat him down" in regards to anything. It was just suggested that it most likely wont sell for the as advertised 14k...Besides on a positive note he didnt have to bump his ad once as it stayed at the top the whole time.
FUCKx17 so there you go. If you have no intentions of buying this vehicle shut the **** up (oops that was 18 times) obviously the person selling it thinks it is worth what he listed it at and I don't know the seller but I promise you he doesn't give a **** what you think. If you have no positive input I believe you are to keep your ******* comments to yourself. Hope I didn't offend but what difference does it make, I am not the seller and all these ******* comments offend me. If I did offend you go get the sand out of your ******
Old 02-01-2009, 09:42 PM
Launching!

FUCKx17 so there you go. If you have no intentions of buying this vehicle shut the **** up (oops that was 18 times) obviously the person selling it thinks it is worth what he listed it at and I don't know the seller but I promise you he doesn't give a **** what you think. If you have no positive input I believe you are to keep your ******* comments to yourself. Hope I didn't offend but what difference does it make, I am not the seller and all these ******* comments offend me. If I did offend you go get the sand out of your ******
Wow you are a real retard,,,must make you feel big and bad typing those curse words huh?...must be the alabamba redneck hillbilly pickup truck driving sister loving coming out of you. I SIMPLY stated he was alittle high on price. Most normal people (not uneducated people like yourself) would take that as constructive and possibly rethink the price of what was listed. Why dont you do us all a favor and take your useless, incoherent dribble over to the Skoal tobacco forums or something...
Old 02-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Launching!

Hopefully all these argumentative bumps sell the car for him
Old 02-01-2009, 11:45 PM
On The Tree

no one is harming the sale or harrassing the seller. im interested in the vehicle...but im questioning the price.
but as far i i see you have no interest in the vehicle .....ur just here to suck a$$....i dont think that means you want to buy the vehicle.
as i said im interested....but tryin to work out my own terms.......cle
since your not here specifically to inquire about the purchase of the vehicle....back out
Old 02-02-2009, 07:05 AM
no title here

Originally Posted by 05MBMLS2
Wow you are a real retard,,,must make you feel big and bad typing those curse words huh?...must be the alabamba redneck hillbilly pickup truck driving sister loving coming out of you. I SIMPLY stated he was alittle high on price. Most normal people (not uneducated people like yourself) would take that as constructive and possibly rethink the price of what was listed. Why dont you do us all a favor and take your useless, incoherent dribble over to the Skoal tobacco forums or something...
Weee, doggie I haven't heard words like dat befer...you musta went to all kinds a learnin' places. I berly made thru kindagardin. Listen man, the rules are simple. Don't post anything in anyones thread regarding their price. It is just simple courtesy. It is his item to sale, he can list it at whatever price he wants and I know your mom might have led you to believe that her little Johnnie was the center of the world......but alot of people don't really care what you have to say. So please in the future when you see a price that is way out of line think to YOURSELF, "Hm...there is no way in hell he will sale it" Then go to the next thread. If you like to offer your input so much go to Performancetrucks.net and look to see what the regular cab short wheel base trucks are listed for. It is like they are selling Corvettes.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:15 AM
no title here

Please, If you arent interested in rebuilding salvage vehicles, or have a negative comment, leave it out of this thread

Seller harassment is not tolerated. People that reply in threads to cause intentional harm to the sale, or troll and make immature comments could be removed from the site. Beating people down about pricing is uncalled for, althought mature suggestions could be made, with examples. If you aren't interested in the vehicle, simply do not respond. The seller can refuse a sale to anyone for any reason, it is their vehicle to sell.

Read this very slowly, get your mom to help if need be since you obviously have a hard time comprehending what you read. The part of if you are interested in the vehicle, don't post. You said you only wanted to point out his price was too high, you obviously don't have the means nor the interested to buy this vehicle. So don't post it is a very simple concept
Old 02-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Launching!

Beating people down about pricing is uncalled for, ALTHOUGH MATURE SUGGESTIONS COULD BE MADE, with examples. If you aren't interested in the vehicle, simply do not respond. The seller can refuse a sale to anyone for any reason, it is their vehicle to sell.
Read the bold if its not too difficult for you. It says right in the rules mature suggestions can be made. In all my posts i made suggestions and tried to help potential buyers as well as citing examples. Never once did I beat the seller down or make any immature comments. I myself would be extemely interested in picking up the car. Otherwise I wouldnt be here looking at the thread every other day. And you who thinks he's the forum police, im not sure what reason you came along.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:13 AM
no title here

I sale stuff on this forum and PT.net and I have 2 problems. One is someone asking what is the least you will take. Obviously before you ask that question you have an idea as to what you will pay, so if it is listed OBO make the offer. The other is people getting in someone's thread and telling them what they think the price should be. It is their item to sale not your's so they can priceit at whatever they want. If it is way out of line with the market he will see that when he sits on it and will be forced to adjust his price. Maybe someone comes along and say wow I want that, and to them they are willing to pay it no matter if it is above market or whatever. I am not the forum police I am just saying have the common sense to not do what you did. You would seem to be more of the "policer" since you are making suggestions on pricing. You said you are really interested in the vehicle your statements could have been handled through PM along with your offer for the vehicle that as you said are interested in. You want item, he has item....you offer price based on what you see similar items selling for and he either takes it or doesn't. It just really bothers me when people have no intentions of making a purchase and offer their input like the seller gives a ****. To the OP I will no longer litter your thread and good luck with the sale. To the other poster please have enough respect to honor the seller's wishes of you keeping your comments to yourselves.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Launching!

I sale stuff on this forum and PT.net and I have 2 problems. One is someone asking what is the least you will take. Obviously before you ask that question you have an idea as to what you will pay, so if it is listed OBO make the offer. The other is people getting in someone's thread and telling them what they think the price should be. It is their item to sale not your's so they can priceit at whatever they want. If it is way out of line with the market he will see that when he sits on it and will be forced to adjust his price. Maybe someone comes along and say wow I want that, and to them they are willing to pay it no matter if it is above market or whatever. I am not the forum police I am just saying have the common sense to not do what you did. You would seem to be more of the "policer" since you are making suggestions on pricing. You said you are really interested in the vehicle your statements could have been handled through PM along with your offer for the vehicle that as you said are interested in. You want item, he has item....you offer price based on what you see similar items selling for and he either takes it or doesn't. It just really bothers me when people have no intentions of making a purchase and offer their input like the seller gives a ****. To the OP I will no longer litter your thread and good luck with the sale. To the other poster please have enough respect to honor the seller's wishes of you keeping your comments to yourselves.
I offered up some constructive criticism that his asking price was slightly high for what the car was. Do you any proof that this seller "doesnt give a ****" about my advice? Anyway im done with this....this is pointless babble. To Cleveland good luck with the sale of the car...if you decide to part it out id be interested in the complete drivetrain.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Sold for buy it now price.

More will be available, and I post them when they are ready for anyone interested.

-Tom

Quick Reply: 2006 Charger SRT-8 Rebuildable, Easy Fix! 31k Miles Nice!