*NEW* 2009 ROKETA 400cc 4x4 Semi Automatic W/Reverse Quad/ATV

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 09:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default *NEW* 2009 ROKETA 400cc 4x4 Semi Automatic W/Reverse Quad/ATV

I am selling my 2009 ROKETA 400cc 4x4 that is a 5 speed semi automatic with only 3 miles. You can shift with either your left foot or use the buttons that are located next to the left handle grip. There is no clutch to use to shift.

This model has day time running lights front & rear, head lights with high beams, turn signals, alunimum wheels, tow hitch on rear, tool kit, owners manual, front mounted winch with a remote, 2 wheel drive selector is locator next to the right handle grip and front & rear racks.

The LCD screen has speed odometer, two trip odometers, high beam indicator, signal indicator, clock and MPH.

You can select 2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive.

This is an ideal pit vehicle when you are at the track. When you are not racing you can be riding through the trails.

I am selling this for $3,775. You may find this item at a lower price on the web, Don't forget the cost of shipping from a web site. The shipping cost for this item would be about $500.00. The pictures are not showing the color scheme well. This is camo green.

I can deliver the quad, E-mail/PM me about delivery or any questions you may have. My e-mail is RACING1320@aol.com

Last edited by 98NYFINESTVETTE; 01-28-2009 at 10:26 AM.

Quick Reply: *NEW* 2009 ROKETA 400cc 4x4 Semi Automatic W/Reverse Quad/ATV