F/s 1997 BmW 318i

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/s 1997 BmW 318i

wuts up everyone.....im putting up for sale my 1997 bmw 318i sadly now here are some specs on my car

Engine/Mileage: 112,000 4 cyl
Transmission: auto
Exterior/Interior: blk/blk leather

Now of course there are some blemishes for a 12 yr old car some dings (but if you own a ding king or have people who do you could take them out) I change the air filter to a K&N air filter (not cai) No performance mods on the engine except for that. The interior of the car is mint condition (youll be amazed on how new the interior looks) Has a alpine cd changer with radio but only the back and lower speakers work (door speakers do not work) but thats only because the previous owner had a 4channel amp and took it out before he sold it to me (dont like amps or subs) but if you have one or thinking about buying one the wires are still in the car a it plus on your side. all the gauges work fine moonroof works fine no flaws on the inside(except for the speakers) ) now the shocks will need to be changed down the road maybe pads to, but still work good, ive changed the headlight bulbs to xenon and put some lead's on the interior. the engine and transmission are really good. must see!!!the car looks amazing and ive also change the roundels to black and white ones. tires are really good still has life (winter tires by the way)

thats pretty much the info in a nutshell really great first car or daily driver. pics will be up in an hour or so gimme time to take em.

im only asking 4400 kinda negotiable but just shoot me an offer (please no $500 or $1000) you can contact me here or at my email:bachat3ro@aim.com
Old 03-05-2009, 07:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

location and post up some pics please..