95 PONTIAC TRANS AM 6 speed NC

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 95 PONTIAC TRANS AM 6 speed NC

95 Trans AM...

PIC IN MY AVATAR, have two galleries of pics on here just click profile and view.
INTERIOR-
Dark Charcoal leather, white face gauges, newer headliner, custom floor mats with red birds, new ttops sunshades, 97 and up style console, and new speakers. Also recent window motor on passenger side.
EXTERIOR
Red, ram air hood, black sprayed tailights/ side markers, blackbird charcoal stripes, pontiac filled in with black letter stickers, 17 inch CHROME ZO6 wheels with 80 percent front BFGOODRICH GFORCE tires, back 90 percent, BFGOODRICH GFORCE tires, red painted calipers, and blackout foglight covers.
ENGINE/TRANNY
LT1- with new intake manifold gaskets, red intake manifold, new valve cover gasket, new waterpump, new radiator, sparkplugs recently changed and wires, ramair air box, and throttle body bypass mod.
T-56
upgraded 1000 miles ago to stage 2 TICK PERFORMANCE Transmission, new second gear from ls1 car, go to TICKPERFORMANCE.com to check out everything involved in stage 2. Good for 750 h.p. warrantied. New clutch and flywheel, ripper shifter from B & M bearing replaced upon transmission rebuild.

Car has 170,000 miles on it but is in great condition, the bumpers could use repaint do to rock chips and spyder webbing but other then that paint in excellent shape for a high mileage car, I have had the car for 2 yr coming up on 3 this summer, and car had 135000 miles when I purchased and have performed all maintanence regularly, not scared drive car anywhere, have driven to Carlisle, Penn. with no problems and thats a 7 hr drive, driven to TENN. in the late summer last year, and I daily drive car 50 miles.

Would like to start at $6500, i know people are gonna think this is steep but with all I have a total of 10,000.00 in car, and the radiator, waterpump, transmission and clutch was done under 2,000 miles ago and totaled 2800.00 plus the intake manifold being swapped and gasket changed was 200.00