1996 2 door chevy tahoe 5in lift and 35s

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 06:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 2 door chevy tahoe 5in lift and 35s

1996 chevy tahoe 2 door ls. 120k miles push button 4x4 all options but leather. truck runs absolutly perfect. has motive 3.73s in the rear. has 3 in body lift and 3 in blocks in the rear with the tortion bars adjusted up front and has plenty of room to clear 35s. the tires are about done but will last a little while longer. has eagle 058 wheels that are only about 6 months old . has brand new upper and lower intake gaskets just b/c those are notorious on the vortec 5.7L. and i didnt want any problems over the summer driving it to the lake and back. also has brand new idler arm and inner and outer tie rod ends on both sides as well as ball joints . i also have a full size roof rack for it. the only bad thing is that the rear glass hatch has broke twice the first time my buddies jeep shot a rock up and smoked it and the second time it shatterd while i was shutting it so i just went ahead and put a piece of plexi glass in it but thanks to the cold weather that decided to crack as well but i just left it as you can see in the pic it works fine just looks a little rough! new glass installed is 300 bucks and i have 2 frames laying around you can have for the back. and as for the body it does have a few little dents here and there but nothing to major.

3500 OBO also willing to trade for anything with similar value ..lmk what you got!
any questions call justin at 636 293 3564

Quick Reply: 1996 2 door chevy tahoe 5in lift and 35s