Y2K V6 Firebird Tampa, Fl

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Y2K V6 Firebird Tampa, Fl

Ok guys, I have for sale a 2000 Firebird V6 automatic with 61,XXX miles on it. Car has been a great DD since I got it in early July 2006 when it had 40,XXX miles on her, so in almost 3 years I've only put 21k on it. With the exception of leather, chrome rims, and W68/Y87 this car has all options including 3.42 axle and posi.

The Bad: Few paint chips on the front bumper. Hit a dog in May of 2007 and the passenger side of the front bumper had a good chunk of paint taken out but I touched it up as best that I could. Also the car looks so good that someone tried to pop the lock but fialed so I have two small gouges near the driver side door lock. (Good luck starting the car without the remote). Only mechanicaly issue with the car is that its starting to burn oil, about a quart every month since January. Don't have the time (nor probably the money) to find the problem.

There are a few mods done to the car. Free Ram Air mod, K&N filter, whisper air lid, stock exhaust from a 2001 Camaro SS, 3" cutout on I-pipe, hi-flow cat, subframe connectors welded in, BMR strut tower brace, and iPod2car adapter. From a looks stand point the car has tint, replaced the faded filler panel decal, removed the silver pinstripe, trans am spoiler, red calipers, and black painted rims with newer BFG Traction TA tires (less than 8k miles on them). I have sitting in my room pacesetter headers & y-pipe & header gaskets and locking bolts, 3" s-pipe, UMI LCAs, and 32/19 mm sway bars. I have maintained this car very well sinc I have owned it. It has never gone 3k miles without an oil change. Never has gone unwashed in a week. I love this car to death but I want something with a little more "umph" or will compromise power for a comfortable ride thats easier on my repaired knee.

Will include these uninstalled goodies with sale if the price is right. Looking to get 5.5k OBO. Wanting to trade for a 97+ GTP, LT1 F-Body, or mid-size SUV/truck.

Pics:

Old 04-08-2009, 03:21 PM
On The Tree

Bump!
Old 04-09-2009, 04:33 PM
On The Tree

Bump!
Old 04-19-2009, 07:29 PM
On The Tree

Anyone interested?
Old 05-25-2009, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

63,000 miles on it. Make an offer.
Old 05-26-2009, 06:47 AM
On The Tree

To quote the Styx song "Make me an offer, that I can't refuse". Looking to trade for a truck or SUV with less than 100k miles and is automatic. Thats my only criteria for a trade.

Quick Reply: Y2K V6 Firebird Tampa, Fl