FS: 1987 IROC-Z Camaro in Central NJ

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 1987 IROC-Z Camaro in Central NJ

Up for grabs is my 1987 IROC-Z Camaro. Bought this car last March, had some good times, but its time to let her go due to my tuition bill and job situation. This car doesnt really need much to make it perfect..

Here are some specs…completely rebuilt motor: The block is an older style block off a 70’s Nova. Bored .030 over, 355ci. All block work and assembly done by Nicks Machine Shop. The heads are World Sportman II’s 202 64cc. Comp cam XE 274, It has a Holley performance intake, Barry Grand 750 cfm double pump carburetor. Edelbrock tall valve covers and air filter cover, JEGS roller rockers. Four TRW forged valve relief pistons, GM pink rods, GM crankshaft, ARP bolts in the bottom and the top end. Most parts have less than 1,500 miles on them.

The trans is a low mileage Borg Warner 5 Speed. I was told it was rebuilt a little before I bought it so figure a year and a half ago. New centerforce dual friction clutch and centerforce throw out bearing, lightweight racing flywheel.

The rear is an SLP off a 2002 Camaro (4th gen rear). 3.73 gears, Zexel-Torsen positrac unit, with less than 20,000 miles on the rear.

Spohn Torque arm and Spohn Cross Member have less than 1,000 miles on them.

Interior consists of mint 4th Gen gray leather, front and rear seats. Aftermarket tachometer with blue shift light, oil pressure, and water temperature. The entire interior has been sealed, so no worries about rusted out floor pans. Black interior carpet in really good condition. Three switches which lead to the fuel pump, gauge lights, and electric fan. The t-tops do NOT leak, however there is a tiny spot from the passenger window that I never understood why, but it sometimes leaks just a tiny amount when it pours.

The exterior: car was repainted, definitely not the factory paint. Not quite sure when it was repainted. Minor scratches, very few dings. There is a tiny rust bubble above the passenger side rear tire. Has a 2.5" harwood fiberglass cowl hood. The front ground effects and the hood are currently painted black, they are parts I got after I got the car and I never really got around to getting them painted. Currently the rims on the rear are RS rims, the fronts are IROC rims. I have two IROC rims that I recently got that I will give the buyer for free, but the two tires on them are shot.

New Jersey inspection is good until April of 2010.

Im looking to get around 4300. If you are interested please PM me or shoot me an email at kuligojo@kean.edu

Car is located in central NJ.

Thanks,
Jon

Old 04-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Teching In

bump for the night
Old 05-01-2009, 01:26 AM
Teching In

bumpity bump bump
Old 05-04-2009, 02:07 PM