FS: 2004 Cadillac DeVille, 75k mi, $7500!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 04:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2004 Cadillac DeVille, 75k mi, $7500!!!

No real reason for selling this car other than I want into something cheaper with better mileage. I know I probably won't sell this on here, but it can't hurt.

Cadillac
Deville
75,000 Miles

Price is $7,500

Call me at 402 429 0233. My name is Paul. The car is located in Lincoln, NE.

Car has a clean title, runs perfectly, hasn't had a single mechanical issue and it's been to Omaha and back numerous times (120 mile round trip) and driven every day to work and back since I've owned it. The only problem with it when I bough it was the front passenger window didn't roll down. Turned out that the steel cable that pulls the windows up/down slipped off the pulley and ruined the regulator, bought a new one and put it in and it works perfectly now.

On average the car gets 17MPG in town and about 25 on the interstate. If you drive it really nicely in town you could probably pull off 20, and on the interstate if you drive 50MPH you could average 30+ MPG easily...but nobody wants to drive 50 on the interstate so i'll settle for 25-27 @ 80MPH

Car is in great shape inside and out. Heat and AC work great, cruise control, etc.

-Power seats, power locks, power mirrors, power windows (all windows have 1 touch down)
-Keyless entry, panic/locator, trunk opener (I have 2 keys and 2 keyfobs, both work)
-Leather everything
-Steering wheel controls for cruise control, stereo volume/station, heat/ac temperature
-Dual zone climate controls, even separate controls for back seat
-Brand new Michelin tires
-Digital gauge cluster : Your basic speedo, fuel, etc. But also you can scroll the information panel between MPG instant, MPG average, MPH average, tire pressure on all 4 tires, coolant level, tras fluid level, engine oil level, tachometer, 2 trip odometers, that might no be all just what I can remember
-The stereo in this car is completely factory, but really impressive. I'm a stereo freak and I was blown away by how good the factory sound is. It's not gonna blow you away with bass or anything, but it's there, and it's very clear and just sounds clean overall. Plays CD, AM/FM radio.
-Car is equipped with OnStar but there is no service, but it's there if you want to pay
-I guess you can hook a cell phone to the car, although I have yet to play with this. It's got a phone button on the steering wheel and an obvious phone antenna on the back window.

I'm sure I'm leaving out some features, it's a damn Cadillac it's got a lot of stuff. The owner's manual even comes with a real leather carrying case and there is a CD that you can pop in the stereo and a man named Michael will explain all of the car's features to you

Anyway...pictures

Old 05-04-2009, 11:43 PM
On The Tree

bump for an awesome daily driver...no interest really?
Old 05-05-2009, 08:39 AM
On The Tree

morning bump
Old 05-05-2009, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

bump, price too high? I can't find any for cheaper. There is only one on autotrader in all of america that is cheaper, and it's got 120k miles.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

bump, tell your grandparents!

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 Cadillac DeVille, 75k mi, $7500!!!