1990 Mustang LX vert 7-up car...roller

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 11:00 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 Mustang LX vert 7-up car...roller

Just testing the waters here. Im ready to get back into an LSX vehicle so im considering selling my stang and parting out some stuff.

The car is a green LX, white top, white leather corbeu seats, set up for a C-4 Auto. wilwood brakes all around (brand new. not even 500 miles on these yet). 8.8 rear with a detroit tru trac, 31 spline moser axles (also new with less than 500 miles)

It has brand new Bogart D-10s on it. I can do it with, or without the wheels but I dont have any others to stick on it so you will need some.

Mickey Thompson front runners (brand new) MT drag radials (probably 5 passes on these. heavy burn outs, but still a lot of life left in them)

The roller will be sold as a full interior car, with 6 pt. roll bar, with wilwood brakes, built rear end, no tranny, no engine, no computer system, with the Bogarts.

Im gonna start at 7k for this (Keep in mind I just spend 4k on brakes, axles, tru trac, and wheels) and of course Thats negotiable.

I also have a TCI C-4 with a TCI 3,200 stall.
I have a brand new Procharger D1-X blower with the renegade bracketry and intercooler.
I have a Boss 302 block thats out of the car due to a valve breaking. The block is fine and will need to be taken to a 4.100 bore. the eagle crank and rods are fine. the Ross pistons are fine save one.
I have the FAST XFI computer and harness.

This engine/blower set up is good for deep nines with a solid roller once back together. I just dont want to take the time to put it all back together. Im ready for late model creature comforts and AC again.

Memphis, TN area.
Attached Thumbnails 1990 Mustang LX vert 7-up car...roller-bad-mofo-001.jpg   1990 Mustang LX vert 7-up car...roller-bad-mofo-002.jpg   1990 Mustang LX vert 7-up car...roller-bad-mofo-003.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1990 Mustang LX vert 7-up car...roller