1982 Monte Carlo with SS conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 07:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 1982 Monte Carlo with SS conversion

1982 Monte Carlo with SS conversion
Huntsville, AL

I am selling my car due to having a baby on the way. It's a 1982 Monte Carlo with an SS conversion from 1986 SS. I was building this car for the strip so it has no heater or ac. We have basically redone the interior with two tone gray and black inserts. It comes with 2 brand new sets of carpet( one gray and one charcoal). Brand new black and grey Procar seats, new gray dash, headliner, new upper door panels front and back. Custom gauge cluster that we made 5inch Autometer Speedo with dash mount tach with shift light and some other matching gauges we got from Oreillys. I just finished painting the rear speaker shelf that holds 4 speakers. They are brand new in the box and also a brand new Alpine CD player in box. Everything on the dash is custom with 8 switches wired in for whatever you want to use them for.It has brand new 8 point cage still in the box from Summit. Recently installed Hurst V-Matic 2 shifter. I have a brand new radiator in box. Car is sitting on Greg Weld Dragstars 15x5's and 15x10's with Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R tires 26x6 and 28x12 maybe 15 miles on them. Brand new Wilwood Dynalite Proseries brakes 4 piston/ cross drilled and slotted black rotors/ red powdercoated calipers in box. Qa1 coilover kit with 2 sets of springs smallblock or big, also brand new BMR swaybar incase you want to drive on the street. Brand new moog ball joints, bushings, tie rods in box with Edelbrock tie rod sleeves. Car has brand new Harwood 4 inch cowl hood and I also installed a taller rear spoiler. The stock motor from 86 MCSS is installed right now with some iron heads and a Crane Hydraulic cam, new Edelrock carb and headers with a 350 turbo trans. This motor was just to drive the car around until I had the other motor complete. The body is not yet perfect and still has work to be done to it. I have pictures that I can sed via email if requested. I have many extras to like another set of mirrors and stock hood and other parts that I don't have room to list. I am trying to sell for 6,500 but price isn't written in stone. Also I will sell the car as is for 3,700.

Thanks, Robby
This would be a good car for an LSX conversion
Old 06-27-2009, 07:58 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are some pics :
Attached Thumbnails 1982 Monte Carlo with SS conversion-smaller-3.jpg   1982 Monte Carlo with SS conversion-smaller-pic.jpg   1982 Monte Carlo with SS conversion-smaller-2.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1982 Monte Carlo with SS conversion