Clean 9 Second 1992 camaro Z28 FS / FT

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clean 9 Second 1992 camaro Z28 FS / FT

I recently decided that I don't use this car anymore and it's a shame to let a car like this just sit around and collect dust so I'd rather sell it to someone who will appreciate it and get some use out of it. It's a very fast car with proven track times and is very reliable and driveable for longer trips without any issues. I had this car down in Florida with me for a few years and daily drove it for a few months in the middle of the summer with Florida heat and had no issues at all. This car was built right and well taken care of all it's life. 100% completely rust free, great body and very good looking. The interior would need to get redone to make the car show worthy, but it didn't bother me. ( headliner sags, ugly color and dirty carpet ).

The car has a built 406 with a th350 reverse manual valvebody transmission and a Moser 9" rear. There is a LOT more invested and there is 1 reciept alone for over 20k .... I have receipts for all work done to it to prove whats in it and I'm sure if you ask around a bit others will vouch for the cars performance and condition.

There aren't really any issues with the car .... the shifter may need to be replaced if you want the gear indicator arrow to display properly as sometimes it sticks. I like things perfect, so if it was me buying the car I would replace it rather than try and fix it. I also just pulled the headliner out because I was planning on replacing it due to sagging. The carpet is dirty and I was going to replace that as well. I was planning on swapping in black interior. I would also recommend a tune, the car is fuel injected so driveability is not much of an issue, but I know there is more power there than with the current tune, I don't have a laptop to connect to it because it uses a gen 6 dfi with a serial out plug and all my laptops don't support serial.

I will discuss further details in person and I'm not looking for picture collectors or people who need loans or aren't serious about something like this. I will take trades for clean cars + cash ( ls1s, 99+ Mustangs, 350z, GTO and maybe a few others ) however nothing loud or heavilty modded. I just got a 2003 corvette as a daily driver and whatever car I get instead of this camaro is going to be something to drive in shitty weather conditions. No trades without title in hand will be considered.

Asking $11500 1-708-308-6396

DO NOT PM, I DON'T COME ON HERE MUCH
Old 08-02-2009, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1