1987 Buick Grand National Hardtop

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009 | 07:42 AM
Teching In

Default 1987 Buick Grand National Hardtop

87 GN, Hardtop, G80, 147k. chirps the tires in 2nd. Great mechanical condition, original paint, needs paint and pass seat recovered. Both doors and quarters have some rust, rest of car is very straight, front fillers are cracked. Power Windows, Cruise [does not work], Tilt, Concert Sound II, tape deck w/EQ [radio does not work], AC [blows ice cold]. 93 Oct. Chip.

Car is very fast for being stock, it went 14 sec in the quarter 2 weeks ago spinning on street tires. This car is an excellent daily driver and spools up quick [15lb]. Still has trunk sticker, spare and jack. There is a Auto Meter Boost [20lb gauge], Oil and Water gauge package mounted on top of the radio - they are not drilled on, they are mounted on a metal plate and they do not come with the car.

Clean carfax, turn key, original southern [Maryland car], 2 owner car.

$5500

Serious inquires only please

These are photos I took with my phone at a local car show this past weekend, I'll take better photos later...

Last edited by 360chris; 08-19-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-18-2009 | 12:30 PM
Staging Lane

whats your bottom dollar? how reliable is it? what type of MPGs you getting? have motor/turbo/tranny/ or rear been replaced or rebuilt? any flexibility in price?
Old 08-18-2009 | 12:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by wahoo09goalie
whats your bottom dollar? how reliable is it? what type of MPGs you getting? have motor/turbo/tranny/ or rear been replaced or rebuilt? any flexibility in price?
This Turbo Buick is super reliable, it runs and drives awesome and I'd take it anywhere. The transmission was rebuilt, it up and down shifts perfect and shifts nice and hard like it should - it gets second gear rubber.

Make a real cash offer if you are really serious about this car. $5500 is a gift for this car.

Let me know if you're really interested, this car WILL NOT LAST too long at this price.

_Christopher
Old 08-19-2009 | 09:41 PM
Teching In

S o l d