1992 Firebird Conv

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:53 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Firebird Conv

For Sale: 1992 Firebird Conv. 107k 305 TBI, Auto Trans, Tan interior, nice condition. 1997 Firebird 273 posi rear end assembly, 2004 Corvette Chrome wheels. Red. Needs minor body work and paint. Hood has hail damage but our store has replacement hoods and upgrades available.

This car is sold as is and I have driven it for over 1 year and not had any issues with with it. Before it leaves to the new owner I will inspect the vehicle and make sure it is sound and reliable. I would drive it anywhere and feel safe. I have owned 7 third gen Conv's with 305 TBI's and they are great on gas mileage and dependable.

I think this would be a great car to put an LS1 in and totally restore.

Third Gen Firebird's Conv are getting more rare than ever.

This is my personal car and my daily driver.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I will even get with my boss and make a package deal swaping it to an LS1, paint and everything for you where you won't have to do the restoration.

We just got thru turning a 1995 Camaro 3.4 into an LS2 with a 02 SS Front Clip, SS Wheels, 02 Interior. We are very experienced in these vehicles and can have your swap ready for you to pick up and drive the car home.

I want $4500 for the 1992 Firebird Conv. PM me for conversion quote.

Thanks
Lynette

p.s. can set up delivery by hauler.