1990 Yamaha Superjet (very rare)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 12:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1990 Yamaha Superjet (very rare)

This is a very rare standup ski, most people have to travel a good ways to find these in good shape. If you have never ridden a stand up, do it asap, they are 10000x more fun than a boring sit down. They usually sell for around $1,500 ..I'm looking for $1,000 firm because I have something else I want to buy soon. I'll also include an $80 life vest (size M/L) that has been used once. Copied my add from another site..

I just bought this around a month ago for a first ski to see if I would enjoy the sport. I took it out once and had a blast, but jet ski's are not very popular around here and I'm having a hard time justifying keeping it (though I might). Overall I'd say it's in good shape for it's age, and was also told this by someone else who is more involved in the sport. The only "issue" is the hand pole has been repaired towards the top (common issue), but it seems like a solid repair. The turf is in pretty decent shape, a couple of small spots missing but nothing major.

Not sure on compression because I don't have a gauge and never had a reason to check it, it runs great. I can take some better pictures if needed, these are the day I brought it home, I removed all of the decals and now it's just solid white. Please PM me if interested. I'm located in Clinton, Arkansas. Oh, and I have a 3 acre or so pond you're welcome to test ride it in.

Old 09-30-2009, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can a mod move this to the non automotive section? Sorry. Thanks.

Quick Reply: 1990 Yamaha Superjet (very rare)