1997 Camaro Z28 roller drag project/street car

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Camaro Z28 roller drag project/street car

1997 Z28, with the odometer showing 87,240 miles. Rare Cayenne red metallic color with grey cloth interior, power drivers seat, t-tops, 20% window tint. It was originally a automatic but I converted it to a 6 speed. Paint shows its age but is a great 20 footer. Upper dash pad is cracked on the passenger side and a few pieces of seat trim are cracked but most of it is not noticable. The passenger side air bag has been removed along with the rear safty belts, they will come with the car but are not installed. The passenger window motor has come loose and will need to be tightned up before the window will operate properly. Few details:
Stock except for whats listed below
Core support cut to make room for the Griffin radiator to stand straight up
Flexalite pusher fans on the front with manual switch
AJE tubular k-member
SJE line lock plumbed in but not hooked to switch
Earls stainless steel brake lines on the front rears still in box
Factory power steering rack without power assist
BMR HVAC delete panel car doesn't have heat or A/C
QAl adjustable coil overs in the front
Sphon Torque arm
Racetronix Walbro 255 pump
Most under hood wiring relocated out of sight with fuse block moved under passenger side frame rail
BMR firewall HVAC delete panel
Battery moved to spare tire location
The car doesn't have any engine control system as I am useing FAST and the stock computer is removed.
Only drivetrain part that comes with the car is the axle assembly.

The car is located in Louisville, KY at my parent's and I live in Miami, FL. If you want the roller I'm going to fly home and pull the motor and trans out. I've been trying to sell the car complete with no luck and the engine with no luck so now I'm going to try the roller. I can't bring this car to FL and I don't want it to rot in my parents driveway. Please don't waste my time because if I fly home for nothing I'm not going to be happy. Might have to work out a deposit to cover my plane ticket if you want the car. Details will be discussed with serious buyers. The car can be seen almost any day of the week.
Priced at $2500
Email me at Gearhead97@gmail.com
Old 10-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bumpy

Quick Reply: 1997 Camaro Z28 roller drag project/street car