WTT: 2004 Mercedes SL55 AMG for C6 Z06 or modded C5 Z06/ C6 plush cash

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 02:04 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTT: 2004 Mercedes SL55 AMG for C6 Z06 or modded C5 Z06/ C6 plush cash

Hey Guys/Gals,

My name is Kamil, I use to own a 2003 Z06 for a long time until May 10th 2009 when my sister totaled my car. After the insurance paid out on the car, I decided to sell all my go fast goodies and other parts, telling myself I was out of the vette seen. That same week I went and made an impulsive buy on a 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG Convertable Hardtop. Buying this car, was an intention of mine to forget about my Z06 but that never happened and only got worse day by day. I want to own another Vette this is why I want to either trade the car for a C6 Z06 or sell it. I have owned the car since May of 2009, there are no stories behind it, the only story for selling the car is what I wrote. This car is not for me, it does not have the same sport feel like the Corvette does, it's a beautiful car, and everything about it seems amazing, but I'm not ready for all the luxuries. The car has 48K miles on the clock and runs strong.

The car has been on a dynojet and delivered 400RWHP and 476LBTQ

Info on the SL55 AMG:

This vehicle is equipped with every single option that was available on these cars back in 2004, plus it comes with extras that I have added on to the car since I owned it. Some of the features this car has that not all SL55s came with are: Panoramic Roof (glass top), Keyless Go (start button on the shifter), pulse seats (back massage seats with way more settings for lower to upper back), park assistance (parking sensors), Cruise control breaking sensor (sensor for self breaking in case someone cuts you off while in cruise control, this sensor also works when driving the vehicle without the cruise control on, 2-step raise (raising the vehicle 2 levels higher to clear street bumps or anything like that) ABC sport suspension that can be turned on or off, Towing lock (so that the car cannot be towed), paddle shifters (located on the back of the stearing wheel)
Best of all a 2.5 year from today, and 32K mile warranty, $200 deductible in every Mercedes Benz Dealer in the country and no deductable if the car is serviced at dealer of purchase. Clean Carfax, no prior accidents or body work. When I purchased the car, it had a scrach on the driver side fender which was really deep, I negotiated the deal with the dealership repainting that fender. It is a proffesional job and you can't tell that there was paintwork at all.

Extras: The car is equipped with 2 piece SL65 19 inch Wheels which are standard on the SL65s however not on the SL55. The car also has a Carbon Fiber rear SL65 spoiler and a Front Carbon Fiber Lip. The car is also lowere using Air Ride Adjustable Lowering Links so that you can pick it up as much as you want and lower it whenever you want also. Clear corners along with the original amber corners that I still have, 8K HID bulbs for the headlights, 8K HID kit installed for the fog lights as well.

The price varies on the car if it is a Trade, obviously I'm not a dealer and do take into consideration what you have done to the car, I myself had a little bit over 100K invested in my past Z06, so I understand that it makes no sense to sell a car with a bunch of work for what stock ones are selling for.

As far as price Trade value would be at Mid to Low 40s.

Pictures:

Old 10-18-2009, 03:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice ride man. Btw if anybody is wondering, he did NOT do the doughnuts he explained on CF that the pics were taken at a motorcycle stunting location.

Last edited by bamalt1; 10-18-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Staging Lane

Bump Still looking for my new car
Old 10-22-2009, 11:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sweet ride man
Old 10-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Staging Lane

Thanks

Still Lookin
Old 10-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Wow that car is bad *** I wish I was not a poor 17 year old or I would buy it anyways good luck with the sale and hope you find what you are looking for

Quick Reply: WTT: 2004 Mercedes SL55 AMG for C6 Z06 or modded C5 Z06/ C6 plush cash