1976 cosworth vega V8 project (MS)

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1976 cosworth vega V8 project (MS)

1976 vega cosworth, roller, with dart headed 383 sbc. the body is in excellent shape, very very solid.. has been sitting covered in a building since 1986. i do not have the original motor or transmission. has always been a 4cyl car, so the body has not been twisted.

the motor is an external balance 383. the rotating assembly is lunati.. 11:1 compression, forged pistons, dart pro 1 215cc heads, 580 lift, solid lift, flat tappet cam, 1.6 roller rockers. victor jr intake, holley 750 dp carb.. sorry, if that is a little vague, but i bought the motor 2nd hand. has very few miles, came out of a pro street car, so it was driven often. motor is complete turn key, ready to go.

also comes with a fairly new set of hooker super comp vega swap headers, and a brand new trans-dapt engine mount kit.

i have a power glide trans that also come with it, but it will need to be built.

i'm not really interested in selling the motor seprate.. this is a package deal. i might consider selling the body, but if i get rid of the engine, it will be with the car.

asking 5k. i'd rather do some trading. looking for something a little more complete. only looking for other muscle/sports cars..

located in hattiesburg, MS

Old 11-19-2009, 03:09 AM
Teching In

this is the makings of a EASY 10 second car.. someone come ****** it up
Old 12-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Teching In

shoot some trades out there... my automotive A.D.D. has gotten the worst of me

Quick Reply: 1976 cosworth vega V8 project (MS)